Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

defense names?

mother ****er, this **** ****ing sucks. These guys cant stop ****ing molasses in ****ing winter time. All these ****ers (with the exception of Ryans, Okoye and Robinson) should be ****ing cut, right ****ing now.. God D*** s** of a b****s

Dude, do you have audio equipment in my house? No, really, because you just quoted me from that 51 minute drive that Jacksonville put together yesterday.....

Pro-bowl alley...

Where you're gauranteed to bowl your way to a pro-bowl performance.

How about the National Generals, in reference to the Harlem Globetrotters' opponents that always make them look good.

mother ****er, this **** ****ing sucks. These guys cant stop ****ing molasses in ****ing winter time. All these ****ers (with the exception of Ryans, Okoye and Robinson) should be ****ing cut, right ****ing now.. God D*** s** of a b****s

lol:pirate:

We have to laugh to keep from crying......

If I could, I'd give rep!

Good to know my motto is still good :)

The sunday school defense

The ham and swiss on rye defense

The run and shoot ourselves in the foot defense

The gang that couldn't tackle straight

The Village People defense

The matador defense

It's a mad mad mad fanbase defense

The help me I've fallen and I can't get up defense

Wet Paper Bag Defense

4951_chicken_little-759047.jpg

Señor Stan;980802 said:
The Rickroll Defense.

The Insanity Defense? No, that could actually be a good name
Pure BS Defense...
Oh No You Di'int Defense...
The Plea Bargainers...
The Sigmund Freud Defense... it can stop you but only if you want to be stopped.

Back