Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Cowboys lost and Texans won

That’s not really accurate. During the tough times for the most part we still show up, for example this Sunday against the Rams, and after such a disappointing season, I’ll be right there.

Not only do I love football, I love the Cowboys. Now I guess I need to go and light my candles.

As a Texan, I do like the Texans and always root for them except for the one game every four years.

Ordinarily I'd accept that as truth. Problem is, the NFC south is so bad a losing season might still mean the boys make the playoffs. This year is a bit of an outlier I think. Wrong or right - serious props for even saying it.

Ordinarily I'd accept that as truth. Problem is, the NFC south is so bad a losing season might still mean the boys make the playoffs. This year is a bit of an outlier I think. Wrong or right - serious props for even saying it.

You mean the NFL East?

Cowboys are playing the Rams today. Not looking good for them.

Reactions: JB
You mean the NFL East?

Cowboys are playing the Rams today. Not looking good for them.
Tomorrow. We’ll see, at any rate hope to arrive early, grab a lawn chair and hang out on the grounds a couple hours before going inside to cheer, frown, or both. Looks like perfect weather.

Reactions: JB
Tomorrow. We’ll see, at any rate hope to arrive early, grab a lawn chair and hang out on the grounds a couple hours before going inside to cheer, frown, or both. Looks like perfect weather.

Have a great time!

Good luck to you & the Cowboys. If the Rams that walloped the Seahawks show up, that would be a solid win that should shut up the critics.

For a couple of hours anyway.

I'm Texas through & through. I root for Texas all day every day... then Houston if it's us vs them.

Have a great time!
Good luck to you & the Cowboys. If the Rams that walloped the Seahawks show up, that would be a solid win that should shut up the critics.

For a couple of hours anyway.

I'm Texas through & through. I root for Texas all day every day... then Houston if it's us vs them.
I'm the same way. I don't mind the Cowboys winning. But I will admit that when they lose I will bring it to the attention of my co-workers attention. They are all arrogant turds that think the Cowboys are the only team that should be in the SB every year. Half of these guys here that are Cowboys fans aren't even old enough to remember the last SB win for the Cowboys. Most of them were in diapers when that happened. Anyway good luck @StarStruck

Have a great time!

Half of these guys here that are Cowboys fans aren't even old enough to remember the last SB win for the Cowboys. Most of them were in diapers when that happened. Anyway good luck @StarStruck
Thanks guys. I hear similar from some of the haters that use the firing of Jimmy Johnson or Tom Landry as the reason. I hear the reason and look at the individual, and sometimes there is a disconnect.

Jason Garrett should be fired before the clock hits 0:00
By any means necessary. Jerry can opt to not renew Garrett’s contract and I’ll be ok, just leave! I don’t care if he takes a sick day or administrative leave for the rest of the season. The last thing I need to see on the Jumbotron going forward is him on the sidelines in the role of the clapping clown.

Back