Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cosmetic Changes for Madden?

pittbull

Rookie
the cover is always the first thing that gets everyone pumped up, but is there going to be any cosmetic changes? Last season the players were more defined, the stadiums were better, and different uni's. I wonder if you will have the choice to choose the "Battle Red" uni's, if the fans will look more realistic, the fans don't cheer for the away team and boo, more players on the sidelines, and a happiness meter like in in baseball, where guys attitudes start to affect their play. Hey, If its' in the game............I want it in my game!

I would also like an option to open or close the roof to Reliant Stadium. I think they need to contact Joe Texan, Bullpen Andy, Preston and the Bullpen gang to see if they can put their character in the game to make it more realistic from the fans in the stadium. I would also like Toro somewhere in the game and maybe they could show a shot of Charley Casserly and Bob Mcnair hanging out in the suite showing their emotions of the game like they always do on TV.

I would also like to see some post game quotes and player introductions.

The only thing about things like this is that they are only cool for like the first few times you play it and then after that you skip over it all the time.

the best new feature for Madden 2005 is the team morality. players can become unhappy and it effects their play on the field and the team as a whole.

El Tejano said:
I would also like an option to open or close the roof to Reliant Stadium. I think they need to contact Joe Texan, Bullpen Andy, Preston and the Bullpen gang to see if they can put their character in the game to make it more realistic from the fans in the stadium. I would also like Toro somewhere in the game and maybe they could show a shot of Charley Casserly and Bob Mcnair hanging out in the suite showing their emotions of the game like they always do on TV.

I would also like to see some post game quotes and player introductions.

The only thing about things like this is that they are only cool for like the first few times you play it and then after that you skip over it all the time.

now that would be cool!!! I aslo agree with you Mr. Pitt Bull about the Battle red jersey

All the NFL teams mascots should be in Madden

Im pretty sure they will have the Alt. BR jerseys. ESPN has (home, away, and 3-4 alt. jerseys for each team) (minus the texans.)

STEEL BLUE TEXANS said:
the best new feature for Madden 2005 is the team morality. players can become unhappy and it effects their play on the field and the team as a whole.
I am really looking foward to that.

SteelBlue said:
I usually play the Titans and put them in Oiler gear when I go live on line.

I go texans straight up, and still whoop some ***. Whats your gamer tag steel?

DC_ROCK - Mazzer

Cool addition this year will be Xbox live! Now can update my rosters and not worry about changes by end of year! ESPN is just as good but be nice to have option to play both!

Back