Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Colts vs. Texans, Round 2

Hilton is limited and Brisset has a brace yet we can’t get anything going on our offense. We should have kept Vrabel and let OB leave. lol

Reactions: ROO
The Colts looks like they're going to take control of this game now. They have all types of running room.

Smashing us right in the mouth

BOB and his ******* terrible playcalling not letting Deshaun get in a rhythm passing. ******* terrible conservative garbage. How about trying to step on their ******* throat offensively from the beginning.We got RACed again at the end of the half. Rushing 3 with 12 yard cushion by our Dbs drives me ******* crazy
This right here^^^^^^^
Sick of O'brien

Hines more trouble for Texans than Williams. Reich has figured that out. BOB has no clue. Duke better than Hyde in this game for us.

Some great holding right there but since we have no stars on the D right now we ain’t getting those, LOL, too many men on the field on a PAT!!

I have a 10 year old grand son that would have made a more inspired effort to tackle that cat than JJo made. That was horrible

All year I was waiting for the defense to cost us more games like they did at the end of the Saints game. Now with the injuries, a pass rush so non-existent that its like an anti-pass rush and a weak secondary that's been weak since DW got into the league...I'm surprised this doesn't happen more.

Back