Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chunky Time...Again

GB had to have been the team of the day to get that high..Just remember when the Texans are that we jump all over it.

BTW, I got 4 extra points for it..

There really must not be much to do in Green Bay or Indy....

Indy is listed right below us when selecting the team. I'm certian that some of us Texans fans are inadvertantly clicking on Indy by mistake.

Let's make sure we don't do that going forward.

:texflag:

+4 today, now we slid to 14th on the list, hopefully we can be the team of the day soon. GB must have nothing to do as they are killing everyone!

Dang, we are slipping, and it is amazing that GB has over 312K and we are at 6K...Someone has a computer program that is doing that for them...:shades:

+4 , yeah, I don't suck quite so bad today. I could understand Green Bay being so far ahead if winter had set in. But, they should still be able to enjoy being outdoors at this point, shouldn't they??

How do they do it?????? The Packers are over 800,000 votes ahead of the 2nd place team. We're in 21st right now.

Have you ever been to Wisconsin??!? There's not a whole lot going on. :whip:

Yep, I spent about a week up there between Christmas and New Years around 30 years ago. It was the coldest I had ever been...:specnatz:

Even Oakland is showing the most improvement. I didn't know their fans knew how to work a computer.:wacko:

Back