Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Chiefs versus Texans: Gameday thread

Huard isn't even looking towards Dunta's side of the field. Speak of the devil...he got a pick.

Haha, Brodie Croyle was smiling slyly towards Huard.

Hutchins got Webb all jacked up.

Is it just me or are our O-linemen covered in KY and our D-line covered in stickem????
Must be an equipment managerial issue

i know its knit picking but why not throw it up in the end zone give aj, jj , and mathis a shot if your gonna run it you might as well just take a knee.

Hey guys, Cardinals fan here but I started dropping by your forum after our preseason game.

One thing I noticed about you guys....you have HOPE this year.

I think you guys will be much improved this year.

In a sloppy game, the Texans are winning at the half. KC gets sacks and we don't. I really REALLY want the D-line to get some sacks.

Except for that one pass to AJ, neither team is really doing much. Strangely enough, our highly drafted D-line isn't doing much, but our weakened secondary has made two picks.

I'll take it though. But a 10-0 lead can be made up fairly quickly if KC gets their act togeather.

Hey guys, Cardinals fan here but I started dropping by your forum after our preseason game.

One thing I noticed about you guys....you have HOPE this year.

I think you guys will be much improved this year.

Thanks, man.

We DO have hope this year. :cowboy1:

Good luck to y'all against the Niners.

Schaub 9/14 for 156 yds, TD, INT.

When's the last time Carr had that much in a half?

As an outsider, I have a pretty unbiased opinion....and I think Carr was the least of ya'lls problems in years past.

I remember that game back about 4-5 years ago where he went tit for tat in a shootout with Bret Favre...high scoring game.

I think Carr is a legitimate NFL QB...

Schuab is looking pretty decent as well.

As an outsider, I have a pretty unbiased opinion....and I think Carr was the least of ya'lls problems in years past.

I remember that game back about 4-5 years ago where he went tit for tat in a shootout with Bret Favre...high scoring game.

I think Carr is a legitimate NFL QB...

Schuab is looking pretty decent as well.

Carr was good the first half of the 2004 season. Something happened at about that time. I don't know if something happened in his head or if defensive coordinators noticed some sort of Tell or something. But that first half of 2004, he was averaging 270 yards per game. Since then, he's averaged a pretty constant 160-170 yards per game.

And that's just not good enough.

A lot of the sacks we've given up over the past couple of years weren't errors on the line but errors on the QB. Not all but too many. The line has had it's problems too, but the blame shouldn't be placed totally on their shoulders.

Checking in a halftime with some thoughts. O-Line needs to get some GEL going, a few missed assignments in blocking. Chester Pitts is our best O-Lineman, and he's making the mistakes. Hope to see some improvement there in the second half. I don't we can doubt Schaub's abilities anymore, he's a legit NFL QB. Great pass to AJ, and it was great to see it was the longest for both of their careers. That says something right there :) Defensively, we seem streaky, but overall a good performance. They'll do nothing but get better the more they play together. It's going to be a good year...TEXANS WIN this one :)

Carr was good the first half of the 2004 season. Something happened at about that time. I don't know if something happened in his head or if defensive coordinators noticed some sort of Tell or something. But that first half of 2004, he was averaging 270 yards per game. Since then, he's averaged a pretty constant 160-170 yards per game.

And that's just not good enough.

A lot of the sacks we've given up over the past couple of years weren't errors on the line but errors on the QB. Not all but too many. The line has had it's problems too, but the blame shouldn't be placed totally on their shoulders.

Well, he probably got gun shy after being sacked 10089153 times in Houston. I always wondered how he'd have done with a better team. If he'd gone somewhere like the NY Giants, I think we'd be talking about Carr as a top 10 QB in the league.

Anyways, no biggie, ya'll have moved on and looks like you have a suitable replacement.

OUCH, Cobbs just ran a 108 yard TD return for New England.

Back