Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Checking in

TsJagman

Practice Squad
Alright,for some reason, I could not get the registration to work on my other nickname, then the other nick name I created. So, I am at my third registration, and not it's working with this name.

Anyways, our 24 hours are up, or have been for an hour now, and it is time to get to business with the Tinhorns.

Hoping for a good game, one the Jags win, and one that is INJURY FREE, although some morons think differently.

Good luck, and let the game begin.

Welcome aboard.

The Jags are looking very good this season and Leftwich is maturing into a helluva player.

Hopefully, the Texans will win and Stroud will not take any cheap shots on our players.

gwallaia said:
Welcome aboard.

The Jags are looking very good this season and Leftwich is maturing into a helluva player.

Hopefully, the Texans will win and Stroud will not take any cheap shots on our players.

I don't feel that his shot was cheap, I am gonna go with agressive play. I am not condoning it, no way am I doing that. I consider a cheap shot one that takes another player out, purposely. Kinda like what happen with Spicer, and the Denver offensive lineman. That was cheap. That was meant, that is how the geldings play their game, all they do is cut block.

Something up top is just an accident, unless a guy dips his head, and leads with his helmet.

TsJagman said:
I don't feel that his shot was cheap, I am gonna go with agressive play. I am not condoning it, no way am I doing that. I consider a cheap shot one that takes another player out, purposely. Kinda like what happen with Spicer, and the Denver offensive lineman. That was cheap. That was meant, that is how the geldings play their game, all they do is cut block.

Something up top is just an accident, unless a guy dips his head, and leads with his helmet.

Not a cheap shot how ya figure that ????????????????? IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS IT WAS ON PURPOSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3rd Coast Playa said:
well im just glad yall dont have a j r redmond on yalls team no more.

good luck. hopefully aj will have at least more than a bill. maybe a bill 25.

Sorry about that Jag fans he didnt mean the whole "good luck" part, We*d will make ya say crazy stuff like that idonno: Again my apology

Back