Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Chargers @ Titans

Pretty much punked the Titanics. If I'm not mistaken, that mathematically eliminates them from the play offs.

The Tennesse Titanics suck on defense and there defensive line looks weaker then a wet paper towel, but hey, its good for us! :choke:

Hey guys, the game was cool...freezing cold though. I had awesome seats behind the Chargers bench thanks to our former player. It was fun watching Titans fans cry. They were leaving by halftime...It was a great way to end my Christmas.

Hey guys, the game was cool...freezing cold though. I had awesome seats behind the Chargers bench thanks to our former player. It was fun watching Titans fans cry. They were leaving by halftime...It was a great way to end my Christmas.

Cool. You are really living the life these days!

Got to before the husband and kids come...

If you marry Joe Texan , the show will go on .

On a football note .

Vince is a good QB when the defense is keeping the game close and VY can move the chains with his legs . He also throws a nice deep ball and can make some plays that way . It seemed though , when they needed to air it out to get back in the game , they seemed more interested in giving Chris Johnson a chance to break the rushing record . What's that tell you about them having to play catch up .

Last edited:
yeah...that 11 passer rating really tells that vy is a "good qb". Earl, he was the definition of a sucky qb last night. he had his brief shining bursts of glory, but the second int was just a very bad pass that he should have never thrown.

IMO...last nights epic crapfest doesn't make their decision on vy this offseason any easier.

yeah...that 11 passer rating really tells that vy is a "good qb". Earl, he was the definition of a sucky qb last night. he had his brief shining bursts of glory, but the second int was just a very bad pass that he should have never thrown.

IMO...last nights epic crapfest doesn't make their decision on vy this offseason any easier.

VY works for their system. Unfortunately for Tacks fans, if they get behind early and have to air it out to get back in the game he's not the QB to get the job done. He works best when they can run the option and control the clock. That gameplan doesn't work against the elite teams like SD and IND because they can run up the score in the blink of an eye.

If their defense gets back up to par next season they'll be capable of playing Fisherball once again with the best teams. Lets hope the Texans improve as well so we can get that chip off our shoulder and beat a Titans team with VY starting next season.

He is done when they go to dime or whatever they call it when they put in the max pass coverage and he has to thread a needle . That's what separates the men from the boys as QBs and I think Rivers can do it .

VY works for their system. Unfortunately for Tacks fans, if they get behind early and have to air it out to get back in the game he's not the QB to get the job done. He works best when they can run the option and control the clock. That gameplan doesn't work against the elite teams like SD and IND because they can run up the score in the blink of an eye.

If their defense gets back up to par next season they'll be capable of playing Fisherball once again with the best teams. Lets hope the Texans improve as well so we can get that chip off our shoulder and beat a Titans team with VY starting next season.

San Diego put up an effortless 425 yds and 42 points on the Titans . The Titans are like a wishbone team in relation to trying to come back . They don't want to abandon the run , so they run out the clock on themselves .

yeah Vince sucks. 7-2 record this year sucks. what a scrub for losing to the Colts and Chargers.

Vince sucks and is gay.

signed,
immature texans fan

yeah Vince sucks. 7-2 record this year sucks. what a scrub for losing to the Colts and Chargers.

Vince sucks and is gay.

signed,
immature texans fan

Yeah Kubiak sucks for losing twice to the 14-0 Colts too.

Oh and complete 38% throw 2 picks and fumble the ball on a slide because you are carrying it like a loaf of bread - yeah that is sucking.

Vince sucks and is gay.

signed,
immature texans fan

Oh come on , he was the second coming to you guys and now is normal again . He is getting revealed for what he is , a great runner and an ok passer at best . He wins games when it's close and he can run . If it's a blowout and he's got to pass to lead the team back ... sorry . VY , would be hurting on the Texans with no running game except him , he would have to put up 300 yds a game . I guess it could work ... see David Woodley and Steve Grogan .

I wish the VY group would become Titan fans because y'all are just as bad as the Carr groupies . It's like the caller on the radio who said VY would have been perfect for the Texans cause the Longhorns ran the same offense as the Texans .

Last edited:

Vince sucks and is gay.

signed,
immature texans fan

That's the point, he won all the 7 games all by himself? Give me a break. It's a team game. Vince has benefited from having Chris Johnson behind him. Chris Johnson is a heckuva RB. Last year Kerry Collins went 13-3. Vince came in when they were 0-6 this year. They had nothing else to lose. Let's see how he does being the starter from the get go next year. Go ahead and jump on the Titans bandwagon and message board. You really do send mixed signals as a fan.

Vince is not gay.....

Vince is not gay.....

I beg to differ...

vince_young_topless.jpg

Not a single female in the picture...

Yeah Kubiak sucks for losing twice to the 14-0 Colts too.

Oh and complete 38% throw 2 picks and fumble the ball on a slide because you are carrying it like a loaf of bread - yeah that is sucking.

dude played a bad game and pretty much lost the game for the Titans but results are results. just like the texans, Vince has to prove that he can beat Peyton and other elite teams like the Chargers but at the end of the day he was the big change to take a team from 0-6 record to a 7-2 record. Yeah, Chris Johnson has been the dominant force in getting them there, no doubt, but some of the takes by the VY anti-fanboys are just wack. They act like he hasn't made a difference and that he hasn't helped the Titans win 7 out of 9 after going 0-6 to open season. In fact, by the tone of some of the posts you would think the Titans are winning in spite of Young.

I don't know, I get the rivalry and everything, but people are acting like Vince is hte reason the TItans failed. Trust me, I am happy the Titans failed, most importantly importantly because they are our rival and are owned by Bud. Screw the Titans but don't discount the guy behind center. How many times does he have to rip our hearts out before we at least give the guy some due? Just sayin.

If you are a Texans fan, and were offended by my post, I apologize because yall are my fellow fans and we all are in the same boat. And its Christmas season and may the Texans have a better 2010.

dude played a bad game and pretty much lost the game for the Titans but results are results. just like the texans, Vince has to prove that he can beat Peyton and other elite teams like the Chargers but at the end of the day he was the big change to take a team from 0-6 record to a 7-2 record. Yeah, Chris Johnson has been the dominant force in getting them there, no doubt, but some of the takes by the VY anti-fanboys are just wack. They act like he hasn't made a difference and that he hasn't helped the Titans win 7 out of 9 after going 0-6 to open season. In fact, by the tone of some of the posts you would think the Titans are winning in spite of Young.

I don't know, I get the rivalry and everything, but people are acting like Vince is hte reason the TItans failed. Trust me, I am happy the Titans failed, most importantly importantly because they are our rival and are owned by Bud. Screw the Titans but don't discount the guy behind center. How many times does he have to rip our hearts out before we at least give the guy some due? Just sayin.

If you are a Texans fan, and were offended by my post, I apologize because yall are my fellow fans and we all are in the same boat. And its Christmas season and may the Texans have a better 2010.

during their win streak, I believe all they asked vy to do was not LOSE the game. his stats back that up as it was a very conservative offense centered around Johnson running behind a very good offensive line.

dude, I get your Longhorn love for vy...I really do, but he definitely has multiple limitations at QB.

Thanks for your Christmas wishes, and same to you in return.

during their win streak, I believe all they asked vy to do was not LOSE the game. his stats back that up as it was a very conservative offense centered around Johnson running behind a very good offensive line.

dude, I get your Longhorn love for vy...I really do, but he definitely has multiple limitations at QB.

Thanks for your Christmas wishes, and same to you in return.

3_Funny_Christmas_Graphics.gif

You are likely the most delusional fan alive if you actually are serious about this statement.

Not delusional at all, a realist!! One good year does not define a GREAT RB!! True, only time will tell, but, I would put money on it that CJ is a one year wonder, just like SS.

Not delusional at all, a realist!! One good year does not define a GREAT RB!! True, only time will tell, but, I would put money on it that CJ is a one year wonder, just like SS.

No delusional is correct. I guess last season and him getting almost 1500 all purpose yards didn't count? :fingergun:

I'm sorry Grandma but I can't side with you on this one. CJ has had a great career so far. Two years already. This year was special and he was pretty good last year. I have been watching football for 30 years and this guy is as special as they come. The only way he fizzles is because of an injury. I hate the Titans but you have to give credit where credit is due.

And actually, one of the first great running backs I watched was Eric Dickerson, and CJ reminds me alot of him. Great speed and great moves. The only difference is that Eric was bigger and cj is a tad bit faster but very similiar moves.

Plus he gets to play the Texans D 2x a year. He's only averaging 217.5 yards a game this season against you. :spit:

Cute, but you have to actually break 200 at least once to average over 200 which he hasn't. Excellent RB although the Eric Dickerson comments are off.

Cute, but you have to actually break 200 at least once to average over 200 which he hasn't. Excellent RB although the Eric Dickerson comments are off.

I guess recieving yards don't count? Seem to when his shoes got sent to the HOF.

348 rushing 87 rec and 3 TDs.

How are they off? They were just talking about that on Sirius NFL radio. Pat Kirwin even commented about how similar they were. just because Eric ran upright din't mean he wasn't fast or didn't have moves. I was a Rams fan for over 20 years before becoming a Texans fans so I saw Eric run alot.

And do you forget that Eric was a track star just like CJ in high School?

Entering Sealy High School, Dickerson starred on the football and track teams, winning the state 100-yard dash championship with a lightening-quick time of 9.4 seconds. The sport

he really stood out in, however, was football.

Read more: Eric Dickerson - Raised In The Lone Star State http://sports.jrank.org/pages/1167/Dickerson-Eric-Raised-in-Lone-Star-State.html#ixzz0auZGyIPN

Last edited:
I guess recieving yards don't count? Seem to when his shoes got sent to the HOF.

348 rushing 87 rec and 3 TDs.

I thought you were talking rushing. In any event, I obviously wasn't knocking CJ as I said he was excellent.

How are they off? They were just talking about that on Sirius NFL radio. Pat Kirwin even commented about how similar they were. just because Eric ran upright din't mean he wasn't fast or didn't have moves. I was a Rams fan for over 20 years before becoming a Texans fans so I saw Eric run alot.

And do you forget that Eric was a track star just like CJ in high School?

I just don't think they run anything alike. The running upright thing alone distinguishes them more than a common track background brings them together. Tony Dorsett was a fantastic open field runner as well and none of the three would be mistaken for each other. Their stride and running style is just different.

gawd...i was at the game and we got destroyed. Not a fun one.

Cj was fun to watch as always, and that Phillip Rivers guy is feeling it. I was hoping the cold weather would get to him, but it obviously didn't at all.

I can't really comment if the Chargers are totally legit, as they pretty much just picked on our weak secondary.

Back