Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Championship Sunday

austins23

Hall of Fame
Who y’all got?
would love to see a rematch of sorts from back in the day. Bengals/Niners

If I was betting I think I’d bet the Over on the NFC game. The line is 45.5.

Really interested in seeing the Niners D against this Eagles offense.

and how good is mahomey gonna be on a bum ankle?

Chiefs fan from way back during the time of their first SB (some 55 years ago) vs the Packers, but I don't expect them to win today, because it's too much to ask of a team when their MVP and only truly indispensible player is badly beat-up and far short of his top form to beat a hot Cinci team.
In the NFC I look for the Eagles to be the Bengals SB opponent, which should answer our question fairly quickly about whether or not Demeco Ryans will be our new HC.

Chiefs fan from way back during the time of their first SB (some 55 years ago) vs the Packers, but I don't expect them to win today, because it's too much to ask of a team when their MVP and only truly indispensible player is badly beat-up and far short of his top form to beat a hot Cinci team.
In the NFC I look for the Eagles to be the Bengals SB opponent, which should answer our question fairly quickly about whether or not Demeco Ryans will be our new HC.
If 49ers beat the Eagles, Ryans will be a hot commodity. Or even if they get beat but it's a tight, tough game but lose, he will still be very much sought after.
I am picking the Eagles to beat 49ers and Bengals to beat KC.

I think Burrows has a big bill to live up to. All these people writing checks he’s got to cash.

BurrowHead Stadium

Mahomes needing to take a paternity test

:kitten:

Last edited:
Win or lose, Ryans has shown he is a formidable coach and leader. We all know he was one of the smartest, well respected members of our team during his time as a player. Looking forward to seeing how he calls this game against another dynamic offense.

49’ers missed a challenge that would’ve negated the one-handed catch. Kyle should’ve caught that the moment the WR jumped up and wanted the offense to lineup and go.

The Eagles challenge, and get the turnover on a fumble.

49’ers missed a challenge that would’ve negated the one-handed catch. Kyle should’ve caught that the moment the WR jumped up and wanted the offense to lineup and go.

The Eagles challenge, and get the turnover on a fumble.
Yeah, it looks like Kyle is the one getting schooled early in this one.

Considering that nothing has gone 49ers way so far, 7-0 is a decent score. 3 straight stops on defense.
True. I’m hoping that Brock can come back in so it can be a more even game. I can’t give the Eagles full credit for getting a win against Josh Johnson.

Well chalk one up for the 49’ers and the Eagles ability to copy the Texans with their inability to tackle McCaffrey. Someone wanted to be in that end zone and he wasn’t going to let anyone stop him.

This game is pretty much over. No Purdy at all and James Johnson seems lost not to mention neither of these 9ers defensive guys can’t stop committing penalties
With a 14 point lead Eagles are going to pin their ears back & Johnson is going to need help answering simple questions in the morning

Back