Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Championship Game edition, Start/Sit

Heath Shuler

SPEED KILLS
Championship game! (ppr)
Sanchez or Rivers?
Roddy White or Josh Gordon?
Rest of lineup locked. I'm leaning Sanchez & White. Thanks guys & good luck.

TexansSeminole

Hall of Fame
Torrey Smith, Malcolm Floyd, or Doug Baldwin.

DeMarco Murray, Ryan Matthews, or Gio Bernard.

Witten or Bennett.

Ravens D vs Houston or Patriots D vs Jets.

No ppr

Last edited:

ChampionTexan

Hall of Fame
Championship game! (ppr)
Sanchez or Rivers?
Roddy White or Josh Gordon?
Rest of lineup locked. I'm leaning Sanchez & White. Thanks guys & good luck.
Keenan Allen has a broken collarbone, and while Maclin isn't quite Odell Beckham, it's still the same Washington pass D that he torched.

As to receiver, I like White, and I'd steer clear of anything associated with the Browns offense.

Good Luck

Should I start Buffalo's D at Oakland or Ravens against us? Thinking the Ravens are going to shut our run game down and then it'll be a matter of time before whoever is at QB starts making stupid mistakes. Also, the last defense I streamed against Oakland was the 49ers and they got me one measly point.

PapaL

Loose Screw
Should I start Buffalo's D at Oakland or Ravens against us? Thinking the Ravens are going to shut our run game down and then it'll be a matter of time before whoever is at QB starts making stupid mistakes. Also, the last defense I streamed against Oakland was the 49ers and they got me one measly point.
I'd start Ravens. Look at our QB situation, OL, and their pass rush.
Rotoworld has Ravens ranked as the #2 and Buffalo as #8 best defense of the week.

Playoffs

Hall of Fame
Championship game! (ppr) I'm leaning Sanchez & White.
Agree, good luck.
Torrey Smith, Malcolm Floyd, or Doug Baldwin.

DeMarco Murray, Ryan Matthews, or Gio Bernard.

Witten or Bennett.

Ravens D vs Houston or Patriots D vs Jets.

No ppr
Tough calls. I don't see Floyd beating #1 CBs, Murray pending injury news, Witten, and I have Ravens one spot ahead of Patriots. Go with your gut, good luck.
I think my lineup is set:
Congratulations, you won. :clap:
Should I start Kenny Stills or Vincent Jackson?
Honestly can't decide. Should be two high scoring games. VJax getting a lots of targets from McCown, Brees resurgence... I have them neck & neck, go with your gut good luck.
Should I start Buffalo's D at Oakland or Ravens against us?
Again two rated right next to each other at the top, I have BUF higher. Go with your gut, good luck.

Heath Shuler

SPEED KILLS
Really dependent on how your league scores D/ST but Buffalo's D/ST is for real and they have shut down two great offenses the last 2 weeks and I think they will dominate this week.

PapaL

Loose Screw
How's everyone's Championship games going? I'm a 91% favorite with 2 players left and a 5 point lead against his 1 player.

TexansBlood

The CUSH!
Im playing with 12 friends and it was 100 buy in.

I need Peyton to have 24 or more tonight and I win $800 or else ill take 2nd place w $300 but I want that belt!

Peyton has been struggling the last 3 games so im not to sure ill win.

Trail.Blazr

Hooked up to a Kool-Aid IV
I'm 99% win to put myself into the week 17 Championship Game.

So, looking ahead to next week, I've successfully benefited from sitting Emmanuel Sanders the past few weeks, but considering putting him in vs. Oak.

But who to sit?

[/URL][/IMG]

crap shoot. but looking at it with matchups.. A.J. Green seems like the logical odd man out.. But I really hesitate to sit him. depends on what I see out of peyton Manning on tonights MNF game.