Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Chad Hutchinson

ROC

Practice Squad
Not sure, but I think Chad was released. He would be an excellent backup for David Carr.

ROC

Practice Squad
Yes, but with Tony comes age. Not even sure if he may just get injured. Heck, Dave and Tony could. I guess that's just some gambles for quarterbacks, but having Chad at least on the roster would be great.

Next season Dave Ragone will be Carr's backup, and BJ Symons will be the third string QB.

I just love it when people hear a recognizable name, they think he would be a good fit.

The reason Chad Hutchinson's name is recognizable is because he sucks really bad.

jacquescas

Veteran
Ohhh lets get Ryan Leaf out of retirement... too bad he isn't in Madden anymore, i'd start a franchise and make him the QB and get his rating up to like 95
after 4 seasons

Ediddy73

Waterboy
mu God, I was hoping that this thread was a tounge in cheek farce. how many times am I allowed to put up the rolls eyes emoticon? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

texasguy346

Mod Squad
I vote it's 'The Chad' himself. Posting this on every NFL team's message board until he gets a new job. Keep walking 'The Chad' :tiptoe:

hook'em07carter

Practice Squad
Sum guy earlier in the post said they played Ryan Leaf at QB on madden..that guy should have started a lineman theyd be the same to start with