Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Case Keenum….Trade?

Mills will be traded by week 8 if Cj starts off the season decent/good. It was the plan going in to the season. The main goal right now is to build around cj on his fresh rookie contract. While I believe Mills can become a good qb, the Texans would rather ride their new car sitting in the driveway. Young Mills audition to be the qb was last season and the Texans picking cj at #2 tells me he didn’t make the cut. Teams value their picks, it’s little room for error in the nfl
While Im not disagreeing if he was to be traded is the 8th week the best? I don’t know. Waiting until right before the next draft would be better? It’s an intriguing, for a change, problem to follow. I don’t think he’s gone before CJ takes full charge.

I keep seeing people wanting to trade Keenum and/or Mills but I'm not sure Demeco who went through what he went through in San Fran is going to love the idea.
Depends on what he could get for either Mills or Keenum. Ryans knows it's about the future. I can see him rolling with Stroud, player not traded and EJ.
I do not a trade until more demand is created after some games into regular season. EJ is to take reps from Case who doesn't need.

While Im not disagreeing if he was to be traded is the 8th week the best? I don’t know. Waiting until right before the next draft would be better? It’s an intriguing, for a change, problem to follow. I don’t think he’s gone before CJ takes full charge.
Just my two coppers, but teams projected in top ten in 2024 aren't giving up much for Keenum or Mills. Only a team in a similar situation to San Fran last season will be interested. A team that is obviously going deep or thinks they're close PLUS have a need to keep fans from revolting.

Trade deadline is the date I would be looking at.

Stroud takes charge no later than regular game 2.

Quit crapping on my heart!! If Purty can do so can Perry.

Well, OK. Let's just start Perry game 1 and screw Stroud. I didn't want him anyway. LOL

Perry's gonna have to beat out Case, and that's a tough assignment. Perry, if he sticks, will be a nice addition to the practice squad.

Maybe Perry is just more mobile and gives them a better "simulation" to prepare for the Raven's.
+ Camp arm.

Back