Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Carr traded to Oakland? (Unfounded rumor)

you bumped this miserable thread for that comment? :wheel:

It wasn't meant to be a bump Vin. I said one time that I would be honest and say that with all the threads that one could be interested in, there is no way I am going to scan 3-12 pages of a post to make sure it wasn't said before. It's just too much and too many posts to peek at. It is to just be ignored if it happened.

Sorry disregard...

look at it this way...when it comes to al davis the only thing that can be certain is that you are dealing with a guy who is totally and completely nuts...this is a guy who thought so little of marcus allen that he constantly had him at the bottom of the depth chart...his draft picks have been horrible...and he can't decide who he wants to be the coach of this team...once he gets a good coach he trades him for draft picks

If Oakland gets Carr they will take Johnson and possibly a rookie in a later round. just my :twocents:

oh yeah definetly...especially if they are able to trade moss...knowing how davis loves freak talents like calvin johnson he would be the no brainer pick even though they need o-line help...personally though i don't see how davis could pass on russell...he's everything davis wants a QB to be

Back