Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Carr/Capers/DD

fresno8

Waterboy
People have ridden these 3 pretty hard this year. I have been behind Carr 100%. However I haven't been happy w/ Capers or DD. However Capers finally after 3 years decided to try to win one in the 4th quarter and should be commended for it. I'm still not a Capers fan, but good job today. Just imagine where we'd be if we'd put away GB/Min and a couple other games. We'd be 8-6 or better and in the playoff hunt. DD has showed me something the last few weeks, but I'm still not sold on him. He's above average, but not a playmaker. Hopefully a playmaker at RB is in the works this year or next. Finally look what Carr can do w/ just a little time. He can look off to one side of the field and throw back to the other throw deep, and make good throws when his line blocks and someone other than AJ gets open. And he does have plenty of fire in his belly, just needs to let it out a little more often when things aren't going well. Big win today and good things will come from this win. Go Texans

DD is starting to show he can break away a little. Still not that blazing speed of Portis. I hope we find a guy with 4.35 speed and the power of Earl Campbell and the shiftiness of Barry Sanders. :) who knows? It could happen.

rittenhouserobz said:
DD is starting to show he can break away a little. Still not that blazing speed of Portis. I hope we find a guy with 4.35 speed and the power of Earl Campbell and the shiftiness of Barry Sanders. :) who knows? It could happen.

There's this guy named Clark Kent. He'd be perfect.

Back