Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Cardinals @ Panthers

I do love an underdog winning. Can't imagine a Philly-Arizona NFC Championship though, the NFL must be trembling right about now.

I do love an underdog winning. Can't imagine a Philly-Arizona NFC Championship though, the NFL must be trembling right about now.

Carolina is one of the smallest markets the NFL has. NY and Philly are both big market teams. They are probably just glad the AZ-CAR game wasn't the AFC championship

If the Cards or Eagles play the Chargers in the superbowl, it will have to be some sort of record for worst regular season record superbowl victor

Carolina is one of the smallest markets the NFL has. NY and Philly are both big market teams. They are probably just glad the AZ-CAR game wasn't the AFC championship

If the Cards or Eagles play the Chargers in the superbowl, it will have to be some sort of record for worst regular season record superbowl victor

Good point, but this is the playoffs and NFL will get theirs, but they want it all. The interest of the casual fan might slip. I was just thinking out loud. I hope the NFL does tremble. I love the NFL except for the people running it.

I am still in shock over this game. I gave the Cards ZERO chance to win in Carolina. As a Giants fan I was rooting hard for the Vikings to beat the Eagles last week because a.) the Eagles worry me. b.) I thought the Cards would be like having another week off.

I also thought it meant the Panthers would have an easy home win which means they would be well rested to play the Giants if they Giants beat the Eagles.

The Giants still might lose to the Eagles however I am so glad they didn't draw the Cards and get rolled by them.

Still if the Giants can win tomorrow I think they will take care of the Cardinals, especially in the cold of the Meadowlands and with the swirling winds making their long passing game very tough.

If the Eagles do win, I am going to be rooting for the Cardinals for the rest of the way.

Wow. Delhomme is looking like a rookie. A bad rookie at that. The OC shouldn't have given up on he run so quickly either. Congrats to the Cards and Ken Wisenhunt.

Good point about getting away from the running game. After that fumble by Delhomme, and the Cardinal touchdown that put them up 14 to 7 it seemed as if the Panthers began to panic. They got away from their running game, and certainly the Cardinals deserve credit for stopping it when they did run, but that seemed to be the point where things started spiraling out of control. Don't get me started on their defense. With Boldin out they should've been doubling Fitzgerald as much as possible. There were plenty of times when they lost him in coverage. How do you lose the opposing teams #1 receiver? I saw two plays in particular where Richard Marshall totally blew his coverage on Larry. One thing is for sure though, and that is that the Cardinals shocked plenty of people tonight. Congratulations to them, and I wish them luck against the Eagles/Giants winner.

I'm so glad they won. It gives me another chance to watch Edgerrin and Karlos to see if I still want them to join the texans.

I really don't think Kurt Warner gets the respect he deserves, and I'm kind of happy the Cards won. I enjoy watching Warner play. I don't care about the NFC much, so whatever, but it's kind of a good story, IMO.

Kinda glad I missed this game. Not much of a contest.

Maybe we can convince Carolina to trade a 3rd round pick for Sage after Jake Delhomme's pitiful performance! :D

I really don't think Kurt Warner gets the respect he deserves, and I'm kind of happy the Cards won. I enjoy watching Warner play. I don't care about the NFC much, so whatever, but it's kind of a good story, IMO.

Agreed. I thought it was a good story when went from undrafted-then-cut free agent to the arena league to bagging groceries (or whatever he was doing) to Super Bowl Champion and SB MVP (oooops, sorry Titan fans). That could have just been Act I, we'll see. I'm no big fan or detractor of KW but it's hard to deny the feel-good aspect of his story.

Thats what happens when you let david carr on your team. Takes a couple of years to get the stink of failure off.

Cardinals in the NFC Championship and one game away from the Super Bowl! That's hard to believe.

gotinterceptions.jpg

pft said:
Brett Favre and Jake Delhomme are the poster children for the new “Got Picks?” campaign.
pft

Back