Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Call it now what we should have done

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can't use Players to trade up in the website I've used but..

btw... don't look now... but

We're about to be OUT OF two 1st round picks... with the (BUST) pick of Tytus Howard and this new Tampering case costing us possibly a 1st rounder.... supposedly...

I think the Texans knew he'd be gone and the believable available pick was going to be Chris Lindstrom...

I watched your DRAFT, Lindstrom would've been a steal in round 2. I think he's in top 3 lineman in this whole draft. His feet were good enough to play left tackle as well.

What would your picks have been, with who was actually available with our picks, in the REAL NFL draft? (and without the NYG trade)
Since Lindstrom and Scharping didn't fall to those spots you picked them at.
I like scharping enough as a prospect, but think he was a 3rd rounder at the highest.

The toughest question......what happens to the dominoes if the Texans select Greg Little in RD1? I think the only folks in the NFL not surprised that the Texans elevated Howard into RD1 was the Texans.

Ballard got the deal and Gaine got the boot. For those who say do what they did I ask you who got better more the Colts or Texans?

This will mark year 3 for Ballard rebuilding Colts defense along with his package of protection for Luck and some more offensive weapons to spread out defenses. O’Brian has had twice as long to put his stamp on this organization, that head start he enjoyed has run its course as witnessed last year losing last two meetings and out of the playoffs to the Colts.

I see that gap only widening. No GM. O’Brians contract runs through 2022. Don’t know if Clowney will be part of this team, or how long Watt can go before retirement then there are positions yet to be solidified like OL and secondary.

Ballard got the deal and Gaine got the boot. For those who say do what they did I ask you who got better more the Colts or Texans?

This will mark year 3 for Ballard rebuilding Colts defense along with his package of protection for Luck and some more offensive weapons to spread out defenses. O’Brian has had twice as long to put his stamp on this organization, that head start he enjoyed has run its course as witnessed last year losing last two meetings and out of the playoffs to the Colts.

I see that gap only widening. No GM. O’Brians contract runs through 2022. Don’t know if Clowney will be part of this team, or how long Watt can go before retirement then there are positions yet to be solidified like OL and secondary.

BOB was saddled with RS for 5 yrs.

I bet they let Clowney walk and sign Watt long term. Not what I would do but we will see.

Back