Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Browns vs Texans

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Have you started thinking about this game?

They just beat the Colts, so I got to thinking if we could beat the Browns, that would help us if head to head comes into the equation down the road. They're playing some good ball now. They won 4 in a row. Cincinnati, Washington, Dallas, Indy.

The next three is going to tell us a lot about the Browns. Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Las Vegas, then we get them at home.

Watching our team the last 5 weeks, we don't stand a chance, but we're not playing them tomorrow. I just think it's an interesting match up & I'll be watching the Browns the next 3 weeks.

They can run, so the Texans will still have to hope to stop it. They’ve also got Landry and OBJ, probably the best duo we’ll see all year, and Baker is not turning the ball over.

Yeah, they have beaten some crappy teams and their schedule does get tougher, so we’ll see what they’re made of.

And hell, maybe the Texans will have figured some things out by then.

Have you started thinking about this game?

They just beat the Colts, so I got to thinking if we could beat the Browns, that would help us if head to head comes into the equation down the road. They're playing some good ball now. They won 4 in a row. Cincinnati, Washington, Dallas, Indy.

The next three is going to tell us a lot about the Browns. Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Las Vegas, then we get them at home.

Watching our team the last 5 weeks, we don't stand a chance, but we're not playing them tomorrow. I just think it's an interesting match up & I'll be watching the Browns the next 3 weeks.
Like most teams, when the Browns were stuck in the quagmire, they rolled up their sleeves and did something about it. (How's that for a mixed metaphor?) If the Texans had done the same...

I haven’t thought about this game yet. Reason being I’m wondering how we’re going to play against the Titans.

But since we’re talking about this game and the Browns, I will say this,” they really haven’t played anyone yet. Our schedule has been the toughest in the NFL thus far. They do however looks good. Their running game is top notch and they have a solid defense. Hopefully we will be up for the challenge

Get by Tennessee first.
By then, the D would have been well aclimated with how the WCO works and (hopefully) will be able to defend against it better.
The Jags also run the WCO and we've already seen the Vikings.
We'll see the Jags again and the Packers also run a WCO (though not quite the same).

Like most teams, when the Browns were stuck in the quagmire, they rolled up their sleeves and did something about it. (How's that for a mixed metaphor?) If the Texans had done the same...

Yeah & just think it only took them 20 years..even if you just look at the last 3 years in particular with Mayfield whose already had 3 HC's and 4-5 OC's.

I'm not buying into the Browns, yet. It might be a mental thing, but I'm skeptical until proven otherwise over a longer body of work.

That said, I'm not confident that the Texans will be them right now. Obviously, any given Sunday, but I'll withhold judgement until we see how the Texans play against the Titans next weekend and how the Browns play the Steelers.

Back