Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Broncos v. Chiefs/Ravens v. Raiders Combined Game Thread

Oakland has 3:43 left to get downfield..score a TD..and do a 2 point conversion.

Id say there is about a....2% chance they succeed...

Russell still in. Frye should hide his helmet and run on the field. If he still has use of his arms and legs, there's no excuse.

Oakland is punting... and the announcers think it is the right decision... i guess if my offense was that bad id do it to..and hope that my defense somehow comes up with a big play.

The Raiders actually have a better chance of scoring by returning a fumbled punt that they do by a Russell drive.

Oakland is punting... and the announcers think it is the right decision... i guess if my offense was that bad id do it to..and hope that my defense somehow comes up with a big play.

Yeah, I think that's the right call in that situation.

JaMarcus @ QB leaves Balt as a sure winner unless something happens defensively for Oakie. It's up to Jamaal Charles to run the clock down.

FU*K THE COLTS.

I'd be so happy right now if the lame ass Colts hadn't sat their starters last Sunday. Instead, it looks like Im going to have to cheer for the Bengals to play their starters.

the colts have moved atop the Titans as my least favorite NFL team. I hope the plan backfires, and Manning gets injured on the first play in his playoff game.

Ravens all but put away the game with a first down.

Looks like it all comes down to the night game. Go Bengals.

McGahee with a monster run. Raiders D has way too many holes in it.

Come on KC!!!!!

2:00 warning in the Oakland game.

FU*K THE COLTS.

I'd be so happy right now if the lame ass Colts hadn't sat their starters last Sunday. Instead, it looks like Im going to have to cheer for the Bengals to play their starters.

the colts have moved atop the Titans as my least favorite NFL team. I hope the plan backfires, and Manning gets injured on the first play in his playoff game.

We would be in already (Denver will lose) had the Colts tried to go for the non-historic (according to the team officials) 16-0 record.

Jamaal Charles and DJ are killing the Broncs.

Maybe Ced Benson can make it a former Longhorn threepeat. Be pretty funny considering the flack we took for skipping a certain other Horn.

We would be in already (Denver will lose) had the Colts tried to go for the non-historic (according to the team officials) 16-0 record.
Let's not go there. The Texans had plenty of opportunities to take care of their own business.

Is this really happening?

The Bengals can beat the Jets. I know they can.

This is surreal right now.

Back