Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Broncos v. Chiefs/Ravens v. Raiders Combined Game Thread

hmm.. Tony Dungy says if he was hte Bengals he would play to win today for the chance to play the championship game at home..

Random other guy says he would rest his starters so he could play a rookie QB with turnover problems at home.. and that Houston is a team that can come in and put up 25-35 points, and you dont want to face them in the playoffs.

So it will come down to the last NFL game of the season.

Only appropriate. I kinda like it like that, really exciting, atleast if it's our first shot at the playoffs. I won't sleep at all tonight if we get in. Hell, I may even go streaking....:cool:

GO KC with a total demolition of Denver.............:cow:

Come on Bengals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aggressive:

Freaking NFl we would already no our playoff fate if not for you and your menacing schedule changes

ray rice from rutgers running for the ravens ...

i really have nothing to add here since russell is quite possibly be the worst quarterback i've ever seen (even discounting today's game, how can someone make that much money for being THAT BAD ... heck even you know who had moments of not completely sucking). i just like that line and wanted to add it in.

hmm.. Tony Dungy says if he was hte Bengals he would play to win today for the chance to play the championship game at home..

Random other guy says he would rest his starters so he could play a rookie QB with turnover problems at home.. and that Houston is a team that can come in and put up 25-35 points, and you dont want to face them in the playoffs.

Very true.

The Bengals can either win and have the chance to play at home in the AFC Championship game, or lose and get to play a rookie QB in the playoffs...

But, that rookie QB doesn't have a bad team. Stout running attack and a pretty damn good defense. We'll see what happens.

A few weeks ago, when we were 5-7, who would have thought we'd go into the Sunday Night game with a shot at the playoffs?

LET's GO BENGALS!!!

At this point i dont care if we took care of our biznas this year .......Man it shouldnt be like this we should have controlled our own destiny But we dont

WOW, one game between us and the playoffs.

Too bad about the Raiders, oh well at least we still have the bengals to believe in.

Hoping for a Sanchez meltdown.

Only appropriate. I kinda like it like that, really exciting, atleast if it's our first shot at the playoffs. I won't sleep at all tonight if we get in. Hell, I may even go streaking....:cool:

and you can wear your green hat
WillFerrellStreaking.jpg

It is about twenty two degrees with a wind chill of five here in NYC tonight.

Sanchez has really struggled with the cold and wind while he has been here - let's hope that continues tonight!

Yeah, let's do! Come on CINCY! I hate the Jets and their sorry ass coach. Dude's a drama queen IMHO.

If Cincy wins they get to play us next week. if they lose they get the Jets again.

I hope they beat the Jets but i surely wouldnt want to play us if i were Cincy.

Really i wouldnt want to play

The Jets or Houston

Jets wipped us up last time we played them

Iam telling u the jets are not joke

You know, when I was sitting in my seat at Relient Stadium extremely disappointed on September 13, I said..."This loss is going to come back and bite us in the ass", but even I couldn't have guessed it would be this bad.

You know, when I was sitting in my seat at Relient Stadium extremely disappointed on September 13, I said..."This loss is going to come back and bite us in the ass", but even I couldn't have guessed it would be this bad.

If we dont make the playoffs we have no one to blame but oursevles.

But i will still not forgive the Colts for bending over and taking it last week when they were winning.

I really think that Cinci will play hard and will beat the jets.

I think that they are NOT afraid of the Texans and feel like we will fall apart and crumble under pressure--advantage Bengals (in their mind).

They have short memories and or think it was a fluke that we beat them.

Reality is that we will beat the bengals if we get in:kitten::clown:

I really think that Cinci will play hard and will beat the jets.

I think that they are NOT afraid of the Texans and feel like we will fall apart and crumble under pressure--advantage Bengals (in their mind).

They have short memories and or think it was a fluke that we beat them.

Reality is that we will beat the bengals if we get in:kitten::clown:

Not that the announcers have much say, but when the Bengals played the Raiders, they were "hoping that the Bengals wouldn't stoop down to their opponent's level, like they did against the Texans".

Back