Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Bob Speaks the Truth vs. S.O.T. Lip-service?

McNair just says what he thinks people want to hear. I'm sorry but none of these statements really makes any kind of impression on me anymore. The sample questionaire came back from the focus group and an overwhelming majority of Texans fans responded that they'd like Bob to start talking like he's got a pair so he had marketing come up with a few "tough guy" lines and this was the one he sounded least silly using.

Do it. I don't give a damn what anyone with the Texans says anymore. Just do it and quit acting like words are gonna get it done. Go up there to Nashville and beat that ass like you should and that's enough.

When "must win" is used during the middle portion of the season, I was always of the opinion that it meant the result of this game could play a significant role come the final game of the season.

Ultimately, this game may very well decide whether we beat out the Titans for the division title.

I am sure McNair is tired of losing and he was honestly hoping that Kubiak would workout as an HC but so far he hasn't. Every owner wants to win but Bob is a bit too loyal and that is just the way he is.

Every owner wants to win but Bob is a bit too loyal and that is just the way he is.
How about a little loyalty to the fans who pay for this mediocrity, year after year? Bob's too loyal? I'm the one who's too loyal.

How about a little loyalty to the fans who pay for this mediocrity, year after year? Bob's too loyal? I'm the one who's too loyal.
Hopefully after hiring a DC that he thought would change things if it does not then I think Bob will do what he needs to do.

I hear that Schaub got so mad after one loss that he threw his latte into the trashcan without a liner. and it wasn't even finished yet!

It's my understanding the traditional Texans post game self reflection tea time with finger sandwiches has been suspended by uncle Bob pending the next win.

BoBBy,

Blah Blah Blah....

He did this, talk is cheap

Is this the yr that BoBBy said was playoffs or bust? Or the yr before, Or the yr before etc...?

Just shut up BoBBy, even Jamey cant PR your way out of this one.

I hear that Schaub got so mad after one loss that he threw his latte into the trashcan without a liner. and it wasn't even finished yet!

Certain offensive players, after witnessing this, were surprised and somewhat impressed that Schaub didn't underthrow the open trashcan.

Back