Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

BLUE CREW!!!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
We start another season tomorrow and can't wait to see all y'all!!! Though I know this is falling on deaf ears considering no one from "Blue Crew" ever logs on to TT anymore - myself included (maybe sometimes) but no matter.......... I'll see the ones that I love and care about ( BLUW CREW) tomorrow! Can't wait!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
BTW Andy as in BullPenHotos, I'll have a check for you if you or Katie sees this.... Which y'all probably won't since most of us don't come here anymore.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
:peek:I just wanted ya to know I'm a LURKER these days! Don't log on much, but, I check in from work 3-4 times a week. Besides, I'll see you at the tailgate every game day!

John!! Miss ya my old friend! Come hang out with us one gameday! You know there's always good food, good friends, and good football!! HOPEFULLY, it'll be GREAT football this year!

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
:peek:I just wanted ya to know I'm a LURKER these days! Don't log on much, but, I check in from work 3-4 times a week. Besides, I'll see you at the tailgate every game day!

John!! Miss ya my old friend! Come hang out with us one gameday! You know there's always good food, good friends, and good football!! HOPEFULLY, it'll be GREAT football this year!
Gma I thought you were a new retiree?

Too much time on your hands?

Here's to a great season. Good times/Good friends/Great food.

God Bless