Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue crew!!!

I think we are getting better with age. At least that is what I keep telling myself.

Hey Blue Crewer's, I plan to be at the bills game next weekend and hopefully crash your tailgate with my bill's fan buddy. I brought him the last time we hosted the bills. This go 'round he can still wear his Fitzpatrick jersey as well, lol!

Staying at the Crowne Plaza across the street, please let me know if we can meet up with and ride in with anyone so we don't have to wait for pedestrian access.

Already getting pumped for my first game in 2 years!

Hey Blue Crewer's, I plan to be at the bills game next weekend and hopefully crash your tailgate with my bill's fan buddy. I brought him the last time we hosted the bills. This go 'round he can still wear his Fitzpatrick jersey as well, lol!

Staying at the Crowne Plaza across the street, please let me know if we can meet up with and ride in with anyone so we don't have to wait for pedestrian access.

Already getting pumped for my first game in 2 years!

Hey Brother, I look forward to seeing you!! Bring on your "bill's" fan... Although, I "Bill" am always there... You know that. ;)

J/K........ You know how Blue Crew treats other fans.

As far as riding in early and not waiting on pedestrian access, I'm not sure about that... Still looking forward to seeing you, my friend.

Maybe y'all can wait at the Platinum Lot entrance and jump in Joe Texan's truck. Send me or Joe your phone number and let's see if we can't figure something out.

Hey Brother, I look forward to seeing you!! Bring on your "bill's" fan... Although, I "Bill" am always there... You know that. ;)

J/K........ You know how Blue Crew treats other fans.

As far as riding in early and not waiting on pedestrian access, I'm not sure about that... Still looking forward to seeing you, my friend.

Maybe y'all can wait at the Platinum Lot entrance and jump in Joe Texan's truck. Send me or Joe your phone number and let's see if we can't figure something out.

Thanks brother, we can wait right there by the entrance, Joe gave us a ride last Bill's game. I think I still have his number in my phone.

So looking forward to hanging with old friends, and seeing my first game in person in two seasons!!!

Back