Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew Tailgate vs. Vikings

Tedc

Hardheaded
This is our final regular season tailgate and it is also our Christmas tailgate. We will be having our annual (Liberty) White Elephant gift exchange. Bring a wrapped gift under $25.00 in order to participate. If you want other members in your family to participate, bring a gift for each participant. Papa Troll will be the event MC and he will be using the following guidelines:

Must bring a wrapped gift
Gift Value: $15.00-$25.00
Must be over 21 to hold or steal alcohol NO EXCEPTIONS
Gift may only be stolen twice
First person does NOT steal after everyone is done
Gift may not be stolen in the same round

The event will happen at the Battle Red Short Bus located at platinum S46/47.

Papa Troll may limit time to make pick to one minute if people are going too slow.

Now, with all that out of the way, we will be having all the normal things going on. Who knows, we may even get a visit from Santa Texan!

So, WHACHABRINGIN"???!!!

This is our final regular season tailgate and it is also our Christmas tailgate. We will be having our annual (Liberty) White Elephant gift exchange. Bring a wrapped gift under $25.00 in order to participate. If you want other members in your family to participate, bring a gift for each participant. Papa Troll will be the event MC and he will be using the following guidelines:

Must bring a wrapped gift
Gift Value: $15.00-$25.00
Must be over 21 to hold or steal alcohol NO EXCEPTIONS
Gift may only be stolen twice
First person does NOT steal after everyone is done
Gift may not be stolen in the same round

The event will happen at the Battle Red Short Bus located at platinum S46/47.

Papa Troll may limit time to make pick to one minute if people are going too slow.

Now, with all that out of the way, we will be having all the normal things going on. Who knows, we may even get a visit from Santa Texan!

So, WHACHABRINGIN"???!!!

Ted,
You won't likely remember me -- hell, maybe you do. Rickyb. 3 years ago. JAX tailgate, last of the year. Me and my buddy Pat (patbone21) came by. I still rave to all my friends about how great a party you guys throw. I met you, Grandma, Joe (although he *definitely* won't remember :-) ), others. Fast forward....my friend Jeff T is attending the game with his wife. Any chance he could stop by the Blue Crew tailgate? (He won't come empty-handed, of course.)

Holla at a Texans brother.

Rickyb

Ted,
You won't likely remember me -- hell, maybe you do. Rickyb. 3 years ago. JAX tailgate, last of the year. Me and my buddy Pat (patbone21) came by. I still rave to all my friends about how great a party you guys throw. I met you, Grandma, Joe (although he *definitely* won't remember :-) ), others. Fast forward....my friend Jeff T is attending the game with his wife. Any chance he could stop by the Blue Crew tailgate? (He won't come empty-handed, of course.)

Holla at a Texans brother.

Rickyb

Ricky-

Everyone is welcome at the Blue Crew Tailgate. Have him stop by & say "Hi!". In case he needs them - the maps are here: https://www.facebook.com/BlueCrewTailgate

Well, I'm bringin 8-10 family members, besides my own, and about 8 people from work! Gonna be a crowded tailgate, but, a fun one! One of my great nieces is a DIEHARD Vikes fan, so you have my permission to give her sheeeet! Just remember, she's MY niece, so she's pretty good at dishing it back! :)

I'll be bringing LOTS of food, don't know yet what that will be. Headed to work right now, I'll let ya know later.

LOVE ya all!!
Gma

This is our final regular season tailgate and it is also our Christmas tailgate.

So, WHACHABRINGIN"???!!!

I going to try my hand at making pepperoni rolls. So I'm bringing those....and a Vikings fan....
tomato.gif

There are going to be six of us at the game. Both boys and my parents.

More Chicken? It went fast after the game last tailgate. I will try and be creative in addition to the chicken.

I'm bringing me!!

Katie, can't wait to see both your boys!! Meaning the one that lives up in Seattle but also the one that thought I was the one that fell off the escalator.. ;)

I might bring my wife. She's not a football person like me, but she will enjoy posting Facebook updates on her status during the game.

This is mainly for the "leaders" of the Blue Crew... unsure who that exactly would be....

I just got this email from Tailgate Joe, who most of us visited while at the Jets game. He has this to support his tailgate.... Any interest in doing this for Blue Crew? I am unsure how one would set it up.... I shop at amazon a whole lot.... so this is a simple way to support for me.

Just a quick note as you guys do last minute shopping on Amazon.com,
We have set up a link on the right corner of tailgatejoe.com. If you intend on shopping on Amazon, if you go to our site first and click the Amazon logo on the right sidebar, it will immediately take you to the Amazon site where you can do your thing. By you doing this, we get a small commission, which we can use to help defray some of the costs we incur beyond the donations collected on game day. The great thing is that this is a win-win, as it costs you nothing. We do not get any info on what you are buying or who bought, it is all anonymous.

Texans fan Jeff (referred by rickyb) here. I'm working on convincing the wife to make the drive from Austin a couple hours earlier to have enough time. I suspect that I will succeed and I'm looking forward to hanging out.

This is mainly for the "leaders" of the Blue Crew... unsure who that exactly would be....

I just got this email from Tailgate Joe, who most of us visited while at the Jets game. He has this to support his tailgate.... Any interest in doing this for Blue Crew? I am unsure how one would set it up.... I shop at amazon a whole lot.... so this is a simple way to support for me.

Just a quick note as you guys do last minute shopping on Amazon.com,
We have set up a link on the right corner of tailgatejoe.com. If you intend on shopping on Amazon, if you go to our site first and click the Amazon logo on the right sidebar, it will immediately take you to the Amazon site where you can do your thing. By you doing this, we get a small commission, which we can use to help defray some of the costs we incur beyond the donations collected on game day. The great thing is that this is a win-win, as it costs you nothing. We do not get any info on what you are buying or who bought, it is all anonymous.

Hey, google alerted me to this post, lol. What I did is sign up for an affiliate account with Amazon, what they call "Amazon Associates." Then when you go on Amazon they give you links that contain your affiliate code in them and you give those links out.

Affiliate marketing is what makes the ecommerce wheel go around. I am sure everyone has at one time or another signed up for something, subscribed to something, or bought something online that generated an affiliate commission to someone.

Feel free to go to tailgatejoe.com, click the amazon link on the right sidebar and shop on amazon until your gang gets their account set up, lol! And thanks again for joining us this past season. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs, now that my team is officially out I will be pulling for the Texans.

BTW, the TailgateJoe thing is a hobby of mine, in real life I do internet stuff. I am working on putting something together linking different tailgate groups around the country. If any of the texans clubs are interested in getting an actual website set up let me know, i'd do it super cheap, looking to build a portfolio. I built my site, which is actually going to get a major facelift this summer.

Hey yall i got two tickets on second row in the quiet zone on the dark side for 300 dollars blue crew first
Call me quickly or email

Now seems the colt has jumped ship he thinks he is a viking ship oh well
Not sure of anything else yet

Fill your coolers this week. It's been crazy busy and I didn't contact my guy at Real Ale until today and he is out of town. Free Real Ale will be back for the Playoffs!

Had to take a few games off, money was tight with getting laid off in September and all, but I have a new job and I'll be there this Sunday with my lady. Can't wait to see you guys!

Had to take a few games off, money was tight with getting laid off in September and all, but I have a new job and I'll be there this Sunday with my lady. Can't wait to see you guys!

Bring it!! Look forward to seeing y'all!!!! Bring lotsa beer, liquor and food!!!

I kid, I kid.... None of the above needed!!

C'mon!!!!!

Been one of the LONGEST days in my life, but, I'm ready to roll. If I forget something, I don't care. As long as I have my ticket and parking pass I'm good to go! Still haven't gotten my old body use to working nights again, and it's kicking my butt. Gonna slow down after football season is over.

I'm a bringin:

Chicken and dressing
chopped bbq beef
scallop potato's (maybe)
baked beans
lots of extras like dips and chips, pickles, onions, olives,
cranberry sauce (sorry, out of a can. No time to make homemade)
water, soda's, beer
Kara baked cookies, and she'll be bringing two batches of monkey bread.

That's it folks!! See ya bright and early in the morning!!

GOOOOO TEXANS!!:fans:

Got up this morning and NO lights in my kitchen!! All of them burned out at the same damn time, and I have no replacements since they are florescent. Yep, some oldtimers still use those things!:) I'll go buy replacements AFTER the game. Just no time this morning.

Beware!! I'm finishing my cooking in the dark!

Got up this morning and NO lights in my kitchen!! All of them burned out at the same damn time, and I have no replacements since they are florescent. Yep, some oldtimers still use those things!:) I'll go buy replacements AFTER the game. Just no time this morning.

Beware!! I'm finishing my cooking in the dark!

:evil:

I'll see y'all there shortly!! :dancer:

Thank you Blue Crew for being the awesome people you are! My Vikings friend had a great time at her first NFL game and was completely blown away by the entire experience - from the tailgating and throughout Gameday.

This is what she posted to the Blue Crew facebook page, in case some of you didn't or can't see it:

"i would like to thank everyone in the blue crew tailgate for making my first nfl experience wonderful! everyone was so kind, considerate and just plain awesome to me! thank you all and i hope you have a wonderful christmas and a most happy new year!!"

So thanks again for being the best fans & tailgaters in the NFL!!!

I would also like the thank everyone for the kindness shown to my family from Arizona, and esp to my great niece, the Vikes fan! Some I haven't seen in several years, so it was an AWESOME day for me, and very emotional. You all are the BEST Texan family an old "grandma" could ever have!! The bond we all have established over the years is amazing, and so very, very special. I LOVE ya all very much!!

Back