Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Tailgate vs Bengals Playoff

Tedc

Hardheaded
Well, we didn't get the number one seed but we didn't deserve it. It is time the Texans stand up or go home.

The Blue Crew will be having a playoff tailgate for the second year in a row. We will have some guests from Cincy and we plan on having the best tailgate of the year.

I am really looking forward to seeing everybody again.

So, WHACHABRINGIN'????!!!

I'm ready Ted!! Disappointing we lost HFA, but, like you said, we didn't deserve it! It's on to kicking some "kitties" butts!!

Not quite sure what I'm gonna bring. Are we EVER gonna have a theme for our tailgates? Sure would make it easier to figure out what to cook.:)

Gma

Can't wait for this game. Trying to snag a platinum pass to be there earlier. Last game to travel back to Houston for this season.

Been sick since Sunday night and I might actually miss this game. Can't believe I just typed that, cause I haven't missed a game since 2003. Anyway, If I don't make it, the truck & equipment will be there so you guys are covered with that. I'm hoping to be recovered by Saturday. Damn you Texans for screwing up HFA!!! okImdone.....<sigh>

Been sick since Sunday night and I might actually miss this game. Can't believe I just typed that, cause I haven't missed a game since 2003. Anyway, If I don't make it, the truck & equipment will be there so you guys are covered with that. I'm hoping to be recovered by Saturday. Damn you Texans for screwing up HFA!!! okImdone.....<sigh>

what the ****... seriously man up and bring your ass to the game :)

what the ****... seriously man up and bring your ass to the game :)

That's what I did last game. I lasted ten minutes of the first quarter, spent the rest of the game outside, and just ended up sicker and more miserable as a result. If you're feeling that poorly, stay home.

That's what I did last game. I lasted ten minutes of the first quarter, spent the rest of the game outside, and just ended up sicker and more miserable as a result. If you're feeling that poorly, stay home.

This is no time for rationale thought..

:koolaid:

You'll be there, I just know it!! If a crazy OLD lady like me can tough it out, I know a fiesty YOUNG dude like you can do it!! I'm bringing a box of kleenex because Earl Campbell is gonna be at the game and I know I'll break down and cry, SOOOOOO, I'll pick up an extra box just for YOU!! We'll both blow snot!! Besides, you're not gonna miss seeing Earl! I'll have to bring some extra EARLS with me on Sat!! :texflag:

You'll be there, I just know it!! If a crazy OLD lady like me can tough it out, I know a fiesty YOUNG dude like you can do it!! I'm bringing a box of kleenex because Earl Campbell is gonna be at the game and I know I'll break down and cry, SOOOOOO, I'll pick up an extra box just for YOU!! We'll both blow snot!! Besides, you're not gonna miss seeing Earl! I'll have to bring some extra EARLS with me on Sat!! :texflag:

Thanks for the boost Gma!
I'm feeling better today - tomorrow night will be the telling point. I'm still in for now.....:texflag:

Can someone bring a full propane tank? I'll need it to run the heater. Haven't had a chance to get any filled being sick & all.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Folks - Wendy couldn't get off work and no sitter for kids anyway. :(

So - please give a warm welcome to a co-worker: Rachell Montgomery & her daughter Nicole who will be going in my place. I've told her about the best tailgating experience in the NFL!

I'm going to miss you guys. :crying:

Make sure the Texans don't force me to teach my kids lovely new vocabulary...I want a blowout!

I got about 30 lbs of meat from HEB today:

- pulled pork sandwiches
- pork riblets
- sausages, spicy with cheese, and regular
- beef kabobs
- potato salad
- other goodies as well..

Ok, just got done making 40 kaysa-dilla's they are beef and chicken fajita. Can't wait to see you guys lets go in confident tomorrow.

Apparently, given the weather, we're doing stew...........

Unfortunately for the Asian restaurants and/or community in my neighborhood, they'll have less CATS to choose from ( I know, that sounds terrible), BUT we're gonna eat a lot of cat tommorrow!!!!

*PARENTAL ALERT*

As an aside, eating cat is not a bad thing!

I think Ted is bringing the tank. He posted on FB that he would.

Taco stew
Tortillas
brownies
chips, dips , etc
a box full of other stuff

Most important, esp today! EARLS, and some other assorted sausages.

WOOOOHOOOOO! ONE half way CHILLY football game in Houston!! I'm SOOOO ready!! LOVE ya all, see ya in a couple hours!

Well, it was a really tough decision, but I have to put my health first. I'm putting myself on the IR list & I'm going to miss the game today. I've made arrangements for all the equipment, thanks to everyone that offered. They may need some help unloading & loading the grill, so if you're able-bodied please provide some assistance. :)

It'll be tough watching from home - so y'all better go out there and be extra loud for me & bring me home a win!:fans:

Well, it was a really tough decision, but I have to put my health first. I'm putting myself on the IR list & I'm going to miss the game today. I've made arrangements for all the equipment, thanks to everyone that offered. They may need some help unloading & loading the grill, so if you're able-bodied please provide some assistance. :)

It'll be tough watching from home - so y'all better go out there and be extra loud for me & bring me home a win!:fans:

:overreact:

I must have logged off before you posted this.

Anyway, I was freaked out whenever your moms and pops let me know that you weren't making it to the game.

Get some rest and get well soon my friend!!!

Back