Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew Panthers White Elephant Tailgate

Tedc

Hardheaded
What a week! The AFC South champion Houston Texans take on the Carolina Panthers and the Blue Crew is having our famous White Elephant Christmas!

Be sure to bring one wrapped gift (per person participating) under $30.00 to the tailgate to be a part of one of our long running fun times of the year. We will start the White Elephant at 9:30, so plan to be there on time!

Carolina is famous for thier BBQ but it doesn't really stack up against Texans BBQ, does it?

Whatchabringin'??!!

What a week! The AFC South champion Houston Texans take on the Carolina Panthers and the Blue Crew is having our famous White Elephant Christmas!

Be sure to bring one wrapped gift (per person participating) under $30.00 to the tailgate to be a part of one of our long running fun times of the year. We will start the White Elephant at 9:30, so plan to be there on time!

Carolina is famous for thier BBQ but it doesn't really stack up against Texans BBQ, does it?

Whatchabringin'??!!

Well, my friend!! Looks like I better bring BBQ! :chef:

CELEBRATION time!!

Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.

Last edited:
Can I join y'all this week? Not for the white elephant just for tailgating. I am bringing the wife to the game, we are spending a couple of days in H-town. We will be traveling to and from the game by taxi, so i can't really bring much, but I can make a donation and/or play the raffle.

Hardcore- Come one over!!!! I'll stock the cooler with some extra beer for ya! Don't worry about bringing anything.

Also - not sure if you know, but the pedestrian entrance is by Murworth & Kirby, you have to go up the ramp and over the pedestrian bridge to get to the blue & platinum lots now. Pedestrian access opens at 8:30am.

Hardcore- Come one over!!!! I'll stock the cooler with some extra beer for ya! Don't worry about bringing anything.

Also - not sure if you know, but the pedestrian entrance is by Murworth & Kirby, you have to go up the ramp and over the pedestrian bridge to get to the blue & platinum lots now. Pedestrian access opens at 8:30am.

Thanks! I was going to ask if someone could bring some extra beer and I would pay them back, even throw in some car magnets if you like. (I only did that once before, I asked GHF to bring some then I ended up standing her up because my wife was pregnant at the time and felt too sick to tailgate. I apologized but I still feel bad cause when I say I am going to be somewhere I am reliable).

Thanks for the tip on the pedesterian entrance, I had forgot all about that. I was thinking I could walk across Kirby by the Crowne Plaza. I will have to figure where the cab should drop us off at and how to get a cab out of that place.

Hardcore!! You'll never get a cab right after the game. Just come on back to the BC after the game cause we hang out there for a while. We'll make sure you get a cab, or someone will take you back to your Hotel. Are you staying in H-town Sunday night?

Look forward to seeing ya, and the wife, again!! Gonna be an absolute AWESOME day!!

Hardcore!! You'll never get a cab right after the game. Just come on back to the BC after the game cause we hang out there for a while. We'll make sure you get a cab, or someone will take you back to your Hotel. Are you staying in H-town Sunday night?

Look forward to seeing ya, and the wife, again!! Gonna be an absolute AWESOME day!!

Yes, we are staying close by, within 2 miles or so from Reliant. We can't wait, I am so pumped! I can't wait to see my old friends :friends::highfive::toast2::texflag: and watch our team get the W!

Are yall getting tired of Breakfast tacos?
DUDE!!!! STFU!!! The last game tacos were the best ever!! Well except for thre previous game and certainly not as good as the next game this Sunday!!!

No worries cat. You don't have to participate in the "White Elephant".... Just bring y'alls asses and have a good time. Hell, y'all will probably have a better time watching us screw each other over for the "prizes".. :D

I'll bring the meat candy since it's been awhile... :chef:

Thank you Darlin'.... Ima fan!!! (As are many others and we appreciate the effort it takes to make them)....

"We love your crack weenies!!"

BTW, David let your Mom know how much we love the "Cream Puffs".... I think they go so understated!!

Bump for BeerLovesVictory

MaBlueCrewMap2.jpg

BlueCrewMap.jpg

Thanks GHF! I'm really looking forward to the game since 2004 was the last time I made it to Reliant for a Texans game. Also looking forward to the tailgate and meeting some people, as long as the Blue Crewers will have me.

Just a reminder....This is our Christmas game and the White Elephant event will start promptly (yeah, right) at 9:30. ANYONE who brings a wrapped gift under $30.00 can participate. This is a really fun event, so whether you are a seasoned OLD Blue Crewer (Texan Bill) or just coming to your first game with us, it is highly suggested that you get there early and join in the fun!

Either way this game will be a blast! Can't wait to see the best people n the world and the best tailgaters in the NFL!

I will be visiting the tailgate as well, look forward to meeting you BTLV!

Look forward to meeting you as well.

I have a question for the group. I plan on parking at the hotel across the street and taking the pedestrian bridge per everyones advice. I was going to bring some beer in a softside cooler and a couple folding chairs. So my question: Is there anywhere I can stash the cooler and chairs during gametime, so I can pick them up postgame? Thanks in advance for your answers.

Look forward to meeting you as well.

I have a question for the group. I plan on parking at the hotel across the street and taking the pedestrian bridge per everyones advice. I was going to bring some beer in a softside cooler and a couple folding chairs. So my question: Is there anywhere I can stash the cooler and chairs during gametime, so I can pick them up postgame? Thanks in advance for your answers.

We pretty much just leave everything out and it stays safe. Ted has a cargo van there you can put the cooler in if you wish.

Taking the easy route.. and going to bring the beanies weanies.. Did not have time for gift.. been tired and sick..

I just wanted to pop in here and thank the Blue Crew for your hospitality yesterday. I really enjoyed meeting some other Texans Talk members. It was awesome having face to face conversations with Brad77, Grandma, Texan Bill, Infantry, Ted, GlassHalfFull (and family), and several others. I just hope it won't be another 7 years before I make it to a Texans game!

Back