Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

[Blue Crew] Military Day - 2013

silvrhand

All Pro
I'm planning on giving up two of my tickets to disabled veterans next year to take to the game. I was hoping that other people would get into the spirit and we could make this a yearly thing to do on military day.

I've got two tickets, does someone know someone in the Texans org that can help line up the disabled vets for us to take?

I'm planning on giving up two of my tickets to disabled veterans next year to take to the game. I was hoping that other people would get into the spirit and we could make this a yearly thing to do on military day.

I've got two tickets, does someone know someone in the Texans org that can help line up the disabled vets for us to take?

I haz sources. Would you trust me to do the lining up?

Luv your spirit, man.

Thumb up!

Back