Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Falcons Tailgate

Tedc

Hardheaded
Wow! It has been a long time.

The weather has cooled and Atlanta comes to town to test our new fangled quarterback. "It's tailgate time in Houston!"

I know there will be some dirty birds in my cooler to grill.

We need to get this tailgate thing down for the playoffs, so.............

Whatchabringin'!!!???

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
A raincoat!! :winky: Sure hope we'll have a little better luck than we did at the Raider game!!

Gonna be chilly Sunday morning, as well as rainey, SOOOOOO, I'm thinking some comfort food of some type. Don't know what yet.

Is anyone gonna bring a generator?

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
A raincoat!! :winky: Sure hope we'll have a little better luck than we did at the Raider game!!

Gonna be chilly Sunday morning, as well as rainey, SOOOOOO, I'm thinking some comfort food of some type. Don't know what yet.

Is anyone gonna bring a generator?
Our generator will be there. Not sure if we will, but Ted can bring it.

jjjezebel

¡Ay, caramba!
If everyone's not just completely over the turkey thing, I was planning on bringing my turkey and spicy sausage stew. Good for keeping hands and bellies warm! :specnatz:

Last edited:

Dr2bKay

Rookie
Ugh, I am not feeling the reports of cold weather in Houston. Houston was supposed to be my getaway from the 30's with chance of snow here in Nashville. :-(

Well, I will be bring my winter gear with me as I travel from Nashville to Houston. I also been craving grilled wings, so I may have to get that.

TxDavid

Veteran
I'll have the coffee & hot chocolate there....probably some irish cream as well. :fingergun:

Will also bring the heater.
Foodwise I'm leaning toward frito pie. not sure what else yet.

brad77

Noob
I can bring Chili. If its going to be cold nothing will keep you warm like that will. I will also bring crackers and bowls to put it in.

hobie

All Pro
I hate bring wet raincoats inside the stadium.
Simple solution.. go buy 2 disposable ponchos.. they run like 2 bucks each and they are packed small to fit in a back pocket when not opened. Wear one in, toss out, then if raining when game is over, take out the second one and put it on, if it's not, keep in pocket and save til next time or toss in your vehicle for emergency use...

disaacks3

Staff member
Sounding wonderful :( (from Weather Underground)

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the morning...then showers likely and isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Cooler. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 50 percent.

TxDavid

Veteran
Looks like it's gonna be a wet one out there. 80% chance of rain as of today. Besides the umprellas & ponchos, bring extra pairs of socks & shoes - The lot turns into a river. If you've got crocs, flip-flops, or water shoes, you might want to bring them.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Love my Blue Crew family!!! It was also nice to make peace with Ted, Kathryn, Katie, Dave and Sean!! I love y'all!!