Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew - Colts Tailgate 9/11

I won't make this game I have quizzes to study for and dad ain't doing so hot right now either.

Gary prayers for your Dad,
Bill still sorry for Mitch and familyand you too buddy
And I will Never Forget!

I just finished prepping the mexican breakfast casserole, going to shower and hit the bed, see ya'll tomorrow @8am.

BTW, our extra guests are bringing the "cooler of free beer" feel free to enjoy while it's there :)

Bill, you have a sign, I e-mailed you pics but I may not have a valid e-mail for you?

You know you're up early when the radio host (Captain Mickey) is talking someone he knows, and the guys says 'call me at home after you get off of work,' and the host says 'is your number still 409 (whatever) and the guy says 'yup.'

LOL.

And here is the rest of the picture. Kat wouldn't let me post the full pic before the game

334.jpg

326.jpg

328.jpg

A HUGE THANKS to Dave and Ted for a job well done, and to Katie and Kathryn for being such great bosses!!:breakdance:

YA'LL did a fabulous job, and I appreciate what you have done to make the Blue Crew a better place! You all ROCK!!!!

The "egg" is certainly proving to be a hit also! The pulled pork was AWESOME!!!

LOVE you all!!

Between the new tent, our new "field", and the AWESOME bar, the Blue crew is starting to look like a respectable place to be! :photos::splits::breakdance:

...and then there's Bill.

Just want to let everyone know my brother had a really good time and enjoyed meeting everyone from the blue crew!

Also thanks to everyone involved in making the tailgate a better place!:tiphat:

Back