Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

doubt that. I will be ready to go no matter what time I got to bed. I have waited so long for this day.

you made me pour a couple more shots, but damn it, I'm going in 15 minutes.

crap, not sure about that, thorn just brought up the drunk thread, lol!

I'm awake guys!! Just sitting here WAITING patiently to head down the road to Reliant.

Gonna be a glorious day!!!

I'm awake guys!! Just sitting here WAITING patiently to head down the road to Reliant.

Gonna be a glorious day!!!

Luv ya Gma, but I really think I need to crash for a little bit here.
I keep telling myself that for the longest time now, LOL!

The tailgate was so fun this week, save from a few ***** drunks, and this time I am NOT talking about Bill.

You guys are fantastic people to tailgate with. Hopefully we will have our 12th tailgate in two weeks!???

I'm so happy I was able to be at the tailgate.
Great food, great fun.
And the people are FANTASTIC!

The generator has an emergency breaker; it shuts itself of just before the JJWatt's INT. Didn't want all the wattage from the crowd noise to cause a shock and burn the TV, LOL!

WOW!! Was that fun! Thanks for all of you that stopped by Blue Crew and visited.... Honestly, it was our pleasure for y'all to be there.

WOW!! Was that fun! Thanks for all of you that stopped by Blue Crew and visited.... Honestly, it was our pleasure for y'all to be there.

Thank y'all . If the game was the chicken fried steak , then the blue crew tailgate was the gravy , sweet tea , and Texas toast .

Some photos from Gameday, link

I call this one "a whole lotta Bum"

IMG8881-XL.jpg

That was just an awesome tailgate and game. Fun from start to finish. It was great meeting so many new people.

TexansTalk fans are fantastic. :glasshalffull:

Some great pictures in there, Kaiser. It was a truly memorable event, and I met some really great people. Can't wait to do it again.

HUGE Thanks to the Blue Crew. My bud Jimmy and I couldn't have asked for more hospitable people to tailgate with.

What a glorious day! Who would ever figure it would be 70+ degrees and SUNNY, in January! The Blue Crew was ROCKIN with so many great fans, and so many of them from this board!! My head was spinnin, and my heart was bursting with joy, I'm not kidding! Getting to see old friends and meet so many new one's was absolutely amazing!!

Thanks to all of you for being the FANtastic fans that you are!!

A SPECIAL THANKS to all the old members who worked so hard to make this happen!! You know who you are! GREAT FOOD, GREAT FANS, and GREAT FOOTBALL!!

You are my TEXAN family, and I love ya all!!

Gma

What a glorious day! Who would ever figure it would be 70+ degrees and SUNNY, in January! The Blue Crew was ROCKIN with so many great fans, and so many of them from this board!! My head was spinnin, and my heart was bursting with joy, I'm not kidding! Getting to see old friends and meet so many new one's was absolutely amazing!!

Thanks to all of you for being the FANtastic fans that you are!!

A SPECIAL THANKS to all the old members who worked so hard to make this happen!! You know who you are! GREAT FOOD, GREAT FANS, and GREAT FOOTBALL!!

You are my TEXAN family, and I love ya all!!

Gma

I looked for you after the game because I know what it meant to you . My chariot was fast turning into pumpkin and I didn't stick around long . It was quite the party and hope we get to go it again .

If it happens and GHF makes shrimp and grits , it'll be hard to pass up .

Walking to the Blue lot from the tailgate area last night, seeing the Dome lit up, the parking lots empty and hearing Joe's long horn blast as he cruised through the Platinum lot was amazing.

It made everyone of those boiling 100+ degree days spent at camp and in that lot 100% worth it!

It was great to finally get to meet some of you guys. I think we went to like 5 tailgates but settled in at the Blue Crew.

And I'm still laughing about when TB met my wife & I. The first words out of his mouth "Shaft, you out punted your coverage." LOL

It was great to finally get to meet some of you guys. I think we went to like 5 tailgates but settled in at the Blue Crew.

And I'm still laughing about when TB met my wife & I. The first words out of his mouth "Shaft, you out punted your coverage." LOL

TB is simply hilarious, it's ridiculous.
He's like a little kid sometimes, he says the darnest thing!

Your wife wanted a margarita, but I couldn't find you guys anywhere.
Where the hell did you guys ran off to so fast?

I looked for you after the game because I know what it meant to you . My chariot was fast turning into pumpkin and I didn't stick around long . It was quite the party and hope we get to go it again .

If it happens and GHF makes shrimp and grits , it'll be hard to pass up .

I hear ya Earl.
I'm very happy for Gma as well.
She's the best!

TB is simply hilarious, it's ridiculous.
He's like a little kid sometimes, he says the darnest thing!

Your wife wanted a margarita, but I couldn't find you guys anywhere.
Where the hell did you guys ran off to so fast?

We were right around the corner at Troy's little tailgate area. She was wandering why she never got one!

Like I said, we went to like 5 different tailgates. After all those drinks all I knew is that I needed to remember how to get to section 137, row A!

We were right around the corner at Troy's little tailgate area. She was wandering why she never got one!

Like I said, we went to like 5 different tailgates. After all those drinks all I knew is that I needed to remember how to get to section 137, row A!

See, how can Bill say that you out-punt your coverage!

:kingkong:

Back