Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Bengal Hunt! Wild Card Tailgate!

TxDavid

Veteran
Alright Texans fans - this is the one we've all been waiting for! Wild Card Playoff tailgate! The game is Saturday at 3:30pm. Our lot will be open at 10:30am for tailgating. The Pedestrian entrance will be open at 12 noon.

I'm past last week's game and it's now time to go hunt some tigers!

bengalhunt.jpg

I'm SLOWLY gettin past Sunday, but, I'll be fine by Sat!! Losing to the meatballs is always a painful loss to take, and it takes a few days to get over it.

BUT!! taken from my dear friend TEDC!!

WHATYABRINGIN!!!!?

Do we need to do a theme thing?? I have two "heathens" that look like Bengals! I am sure they wouldn't mind sharing some kitty scratch! :kitten: We can offer it to anyone we see in orange and black!:evil:

Does anyone have a 30 ish inch TV they would be willing to bring? We will have the generator there.

It would be great to get to see some of the late game while tailgating and also I hear we may have some extra people at the tailgate on tailgating passes who won't be going in.

PS

Doing a Brisket on the egg.

Have at it .

wtf-pics-tiger-man.jpg
Earl, I told you that I really don't want to see your family reunion pics anymore. I hope we see you at the tailgate but leave your cousin, Pussypants, at home. I don't think we would be able to keep GMA off him because she has a thing for cats.

Earl, I told you that I really don't want to see your family reunion pics anymore. I hope we see you at the tailgate but leave your cousin, Pussypants, at home. I don't think we would be able to keep GMA off him because she has a thing for cats.

Not that desperate Ted!! :kitten:

I have a couple extra tailgating passes if anyone is interested! Let me know ASAP please cause I'm gettin rid of um soon.

GMA, Did you get those tailgate passes from the account manager page? I checked mine and didn't see the option to buy the passes. Are they still $10?

GMA, Did you get those tailgate passes from the account manager page? I checked mine and didn't see the option to buy the passes. Are they still $10?

Ya know Kay, I think it was an e-mail, but, I paid through my account manager page. I wish I had bought the allotted ten, but, I only bought 5 for each game.

BTW everyone: I'm pretty sure mine are all gone.

I know I'm an ***** for waiting this long.
How do I go about finding a tailgate pass to the Blue Crew? :smiliepalm:

I'm going to stop by the blue crew lot. Anything i can bring?

Bring whatever you want to drink, and if you want to cook anything, bring it. We operate in a "pot luck" style. Everyone just brings stuff and it all works out. If you don't feel like cooking, but want to bring something for the grill, you can hand it off to one of the grill hands that are manning the flames.

That's the Bungal's Left Tackle .

:headhurts:

If I opted to make some baked potato soup, or some corn chowder, would anyone eat it? Or do I just save making some for myself after football is over...

Hey Darlin', you bring whatever.... You're resume precedes you!!! Long live "crack weenies"!!! I'm sure whatever you bring would be AWESOME!

I'll be there but not bringing anything special. Is there anyone I can donate to? I didn't see the raffle (well I got there a lil' late last week...)

Mike

I'll be there but not bringing anything special. Is there anyone I can donate to? I didn't see the raffle (well I got there a lil' late last week...)

Mike

There was too much going on last week with the chili cookoff. Should have a drawing this week.

There was too much going on last week with the chili cookoff. Should have a drawing this week.

KK. I just want to contribute. JT and GMA will never accept anything so that is the only avenue I have. Y'all treat me like family when I come down (I even brought my Dad/stepmom/girlfriend to the tits game). I gotta say thanks as always.

What time do the gates open?

Mike

Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing :evil:

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-

Blue Crew - My name is Lee and my business partner and I are season ticket holders. Our tickets are often given away to clients though my partner and I reserve 1 game each.

To the point - we are obviously keeping these tickets and will be coming to the game with our wives. We wil be occupying all 4 of our seats and we ain't sharing :evil:

We are looking to share this glorious time with like minded, friendly people and I found you here..............may we four Texans fans who don't get out to the game as much as we like please get involved?

-Lee-

Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in

OK GUYS!!!!!

I think I will be bringing a bunch of homeade burgers, or it might do a bunch of fajitas.

Are you guys in the mood for anything in particular.

Also my nephew inlaw who some of you have met at the tailgate and in the bullpen smoking area is coming and would like to know if him and his brothers can join us at the tailgate, they would bring there own drinks and alot of meat for everyone.

Let me know if it's ok and if yall want burgers or fajitas.

Thanks much to TxDavid for letting me have two tailgating passes, I can't wait to see all the Blue Crew gang.
It's been way too looooong!

:heart:

I am counting down the days until Saturday. I arrive in Houston on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait... but it has been bearable in Nashville this week seeing that we are in the playoffs and the Titans are not!!

I am counting down the days until Saturday. I arrive in Houston on Saturday morning!!! Can't wait... but it has been bearable in Nashville this week seeing that we are in the playoffs and the Titans are not!!

I like that!!:heart:

Is anyone doing the flag thing?

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!

OK GUYS!!!!!

I think I will be bringing a bunch of homeade burgers, or it might do a bunch of fajitas.

Are you guys in the mood for anything in particular.

Also my nephew inlaw who some of you have met at the tailgate and in the bullpen smoking area is coming and would like to know if him and his brothers can join us at the tailgate, they would bring there own drinks and alot of meat for everyone.

Let me know if it's ok and if yall want burgers or fajitas.

Toro - You're Blue Crew man, you don't have to ask to bring people! Tell 'em to come on out! It's gonna be a heckofa party!

P.S. I vote fajitas, cause your's are freakin' awesome!

I along with Billy and Leatherhead and Derek are all doing the Flag so we decided to help our brothers from thier personal request to help them win tailgater of the decade and going in from there. we are required to be inside the stadium @ 130 somebody please remember the Jerseys in the Bull Pen

A huge thank you to David and 76 I just scored me a pair of tailgating tickets. See everyone out there.

Do you have a ride, renta-car arranged from the airport? Remember, Platinum opens at 10:30.

I along with Billy and Leatherhead and Derek are all doing the Flag so we decided to help our brothers from thier personal request to help them win tailgater of the decade and going in from there. we are required to be inside the stadium @ 130 somebody please remember the Jerseys in the Bull Pen

YO!!! YO, TedC.... Translation please!

We need a TV for this one. Especially with some people just having tailgating passes.

Who has a reasonably sized flat screen they would be willing to bring?

TXDavid says he has a badass antenae

do not put the TV on the table, it might end up on the ground

and by the way did the last game last season claim numerouse tents due to wind

We need a TV for this one. Especially with some people just having tailgating passes.

Who has a reasonably sized flat screen they would be willing to bring?

TXDavid says he has a badass antenae

We can bring Nolan's TV.

David tells that to all the ladies.

Danny!! You know the more the merrier!! Bring anyone you want to bring, you DON'T have to ask!! You are BLUE CREW my friend, don't forget that!!

Toro - You're Blue Crew man, you don't have to ask to bring people! Tell 'em to come on out! It's gonna be a heckofa party!

P.S. I vote fajitas, cause your's are freakin' awesome!

Sounds good guys! Still hav'nt decided on burgers or fajitas, but which ever one I bring, I'm bringing alot of and bringing all the fixins.

Also I have a 19" flat screen that I can bring if that helps.

Lee-

Come on over! We're an open invite / pot luck style group. Any and all are welcome!

BTW - you'll need a parking pass to park in the lots, if you're not already aware. Otherwise, you can walk in

Our (season) tickets come with a RED parking pass and we were just going to walk over to BLUE to hook up with yall.

We appricaite the invite which leads me to two other questions :

#1. How do we find you once inside BLUE

#2. Do we need to bring anything. Is there a master list of items needed?

- Lee -

If you are, that's at least 6 of us I know for sure.

Back