Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Blue Crew Battle Red Tailgate 10/21

I'm more ready for this Sunday than I was for last Sunday. I HAAAAATE night games with a passion. Especially when we lose. :headhurts:

So...crack weenies or sausage balls...those sausage balls were sooo good, so if you didn't get any, you missed out big time.

Yikes, I feel like I just got back to Nashville. When is bye week again. :-(

I will get pumped up on Thursday!

I was ready Monday morning! I HATE losing in such an embarrassing way, and it just fires me up to want redemption asap!! Wanna go out and stomp on some ratbirds!!

Speaking of ratbirds! I guess "birds" of some type will be on the memu for Sunday!

BTW: Who brought the cheese and mac last week? My grandkids LOVED it and I'd like to give the recipe a try!!

That was my sister. I'll grab the recipe for you.

THANKS David! If my grandkids approve I can assure you it is something special! They are esp picky, esp with cheese and mac! I didn't try it at the tailgate, but, can't wait to make up a batch!!

Katie! I didn't get to try the sausage balls either! Come to think about it, I think I was so busy visiting I forgot to eat much! We sure had a lot of food too. I did try one of Danny's taco's and it was AWESOME! Not a place to be if ya wanna lose weight!!

Gonna have to tailgate with you guys :D, your set up looks GREAT. If I am walking from the Holiday Inn Reliant, what time can I come tailgate?

Gonna have to tailgate with you guys :D, your set up looks GREAT. If I am walking from the Holiday Inn Reliant, what time can I come tailgate?

The pedestrian gates open at 8:30. You'll need to head down Kirby towards IH-610 to the pedestrian access gates, which are located south of Murworth st.

I'm more ready for this Sunday than I was for last Sunday. I HAAAAATE night games with a passion. Especially when we lose. :headhurts:

So...crack weenies or sausage balls...those sausage balls were sooo good, so if you didn't get any, you missed out big time.

Actually I missed out on them.

:thinking: SOOOoooooo, with that said, how about a little of both??

*dunks Katie's punch* :runaway:

Actually I missed out on them.

:thinking: SOOOoooooo, with that said, how about a little of both??

*dunks Katie's punch* :runaway:

Yeah, no. I guess I'll make the sausage balls again, so that folks can try them. A bit spicy for a morning game, but oh so tasty!

Do you want my wife and I to bring anything besides our drinks?

Feel free to bring whatever you want. The grill is set up open style, so anyone can cook on it or you can drop off stuff to be cooked. Or maybe you make an awesome guacamole dip. You'll discover that we are a potluck style organized chaos tailgating group. So don't sweat it, whatever you decide will be fine.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Feel free to bring whatever you want. The grill is set up open style, so anyone can cook on it or you can drop off stuff to be cooked. Or maybe you make an awesome guacamole dip. You'll discover that we are a potluck style organized chaos tailgating group. So don't sweat it, whatever you decide will be fine.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

maybe I will make some brats? Do you have a way to boil meat there, not sure I can do this in the hotel...? I need to boil it for a few minutes in beer prior to grilling...

maybe I will make some brats? Do you have a way to boil meat there, not sure I can do this in the hotel...? I need to boil it for a few minutes in beer prior to grilling...
If you can find a pan, you can boil it on the grill.

The choas is only marginally controlled, but that's our preferred mode of operation. :bubbles:

You're from OOT 80! Don't worry bout bringing food!! Hard to plan stuff when you're staying in a hotel and don't know the area. If we can take care of visiting Raven fans, we can certainly take care of our own!! We always have plenty of food. We've never run out in the 10+ yrs we've been tailgatin! Just come on over and introduce yourself to the Crew. THere are many members of this board who tailgate with us, so you'll get to put faces with names.

Look forward to meeting you and your wife!! GOOOO TEXANS!!

Well, I'm glad Gma said something - I totally missed that amazing80 was from out of town.

Dude - seriously, just show up. Don't worry about food. And if you like Bud Light, I will have a few brews for you also. Just show up, and we'll take care of you.

I freaking love the Blue Crew!

Lotsa people working hard to set up the tailgate for what I always think is the best Texan Welcome.

Got to go with the flow though, 'cause they can move fast within their ritual and tradition.

I be hangin' with the Blue Crew for the second time this season. Can't wait. (Just like always)

Looking forward to meeting OOT folks like the AMAZING 80!

:gotexans1

Well, I'm glad Gma said something - I totally missed that amazing80 was from out of town.

Dude - seriously, just show up. Don't worry about food. And if you like Bud Light, I will have a few brews for you also. Just show up, and we'll take care of you.

What Dave said!! ^^^^^

I freaking love the Blue Crew!

Lotsa people working hard to set up the tailgate for what I always think is the best Texan Welcome.

Got to go with the flow though, 'cause they can move fast within their ritual and tradition.

Does this mean your sorry ass will show up for a change??? ;)

I be hangin' with the Blue Crew for the second time this season. Can't wait. (Just like always)

Looking forward to meeting OOT folks like the AMAZING 80!

:gotexans1

Can't wait to see you my brother!!!!

Hey Joe.... and no, I'm not gonna ask where you're going with that gun in your hand, but what is what's his face (think long trench coat whose name escapes me) Raven fan coming in again??? Dude was AWESOME and would love to help entertain him, yet again!!!

You know I've always wanted to, Bill.

And you're among the freaking reasons I can't comprehend! :mariopalm:

Hey Joe.... and no, I'm not gonna ask where you're going with that gun in your hand, but what is what's his face (think long trench coat whose name escapes me) Raven fan coming in again??? Dude was AWESOME and would love to help entertain him, yet again!!!

I'm not Joe, but I think you're talking about Rick. I do not think they are coming down.

Thanks!!!! I contacted joe about a ride as well.

If you want a ride call me tonight to verify. I will be at Fiesta at 645 and the bus leaves shortly after. Sorry the bus is a truck

It has been brought to my attention that Billy and harvey will be dove hunting and skipping the tailgate once again. Harvey will be disapointed to find he has to park in the back if they do.

Thanks everyone that drank a Fireman's #4 today. The deal was they gave us beer and in return, well, we got beer. I hope to have more beer to give out at the Bills game!!!

I met a lot of you today. Thanks for everything you did for my wife and i.

Great meeting you both today!! Sure hope you had a good time at the tailgate, and esp at the game. Have a safe trip home tomorrow, and we'll look forward to seeing ya again sometime down the road!!

If ever I can make it out to see a game next year or the year after I'd really love make time to meet all you guys. I'm sure myself, my wife and daughter would really enjoy meeting you all. :logo:

If ever I can make it out to see a game next year or the year after I'd really love make time to meet all you guys. I'm sure myself, my wife and daughter would really enjoy meeting you all. :logo:

Dude I hope you can make it you would have a blast, and if the texans ever play in London I will be there and you can show me around.

Back