Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Best Pickup?

Frailty

Practice Squad
If the texans could pick up 1 player in the entire nfl who should it be? Offense or defense dont just think greatest player also focus in on need....

texans said:
and on offence i would say TO without the atitude
We do have TO without the attitude, AJ

If I had to choose one player in the entire league, I would want Freeney or Champ Bailey. I give the edge to the Champ.

DC_ROCK said:
Roy Williams
i ment to be the number 2 guy and more of a possieon resiver. and picking ray would only help us for a wile becase hes only got a hew more great years in him with the way he plays. roy williams would give a lote of young talented players on deffense

I'd go with Ray Lewis or Roy Williams on defense because they bring it every play.

On offense I'd like to say Terrell Owens without the attitude but that animal doesn't exist so I'll go with Gallery. He's got all the makings of an All-Pro.

since I didn't give my pick

I'd say Roy Williams, but for many of you i expected to say Sean Taylor remember the warrior to lead us to the promised land?

For offense thats a tough one.
I'd go with Randy Moss. He was a warrior last year.

Frailty said:
since I didn't give my pick

I'd say Roy Williams, but for many of you i expected to say Sean Taylor remember the warrior to lead us to the promised land?

For offense thats a tough one.
I'd go with Randy Moss. He was a warrior last year.

I really wanted to say Sean Taylor, but didnt want to seem bitter because we couldnt get him, I would rather him over Roy though Roy is proven, and Sean is yet to prove himself in the NFL.

Yeah, S.Taylor was my real 1st choice.

BuffSoldier said:
I really wanted to say Sean Taylor, but didnt want to seem bitter because we couldnt get him, I would rather him over Roy though Roy is proven, and Sean is yet to prove himself in the NFL.

Yeah, S.Taylor was my real 1st choice.
I thought that too, didnt want to bring Taylor up again.

I guess I will be an echo. I would go with Ray Lewis, he took an average team and won a Super Bowl. He would definately give us a top 10 maybe top 5 defense. IF not Ray, I would take Roy Williams (the Safety)

PS if it had to be an offensive player, I would take Mr. Harrison. David would be in heaven, AJ on one side, Marvin on the other. :bag:

Ray Lewis

Reason why is rather obvious. There just arnt many players that make everyone around them better. Ray is one of those people, with his leadership, and tenacity to attack the ball. By many he is condsidered the all-time best LB.

Back