Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. 12/21. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

Just curious, why a hate for that particular formation?

Well for me in this offense with Foster getting the direct snap you know he is going to run it, it's not like we have a hybrid WR/RB/QB who can actually run and throw the ball as a threat.

Well for me in this offense with Foster getting the direct snap you know he is going to run it, it's not like we have a hybrid WR/RB/QB who can actually run and throw the ball as a threat.

Yup. Let Foster just take regular hand offs. Don't get overly cute.

Exactly. We're running up the middle out of it. Bench the QB that's just standing out there and bring in an extra blocker and run it down their throats. Ngata isn't playing. His replacement is nowhere near as talented.

Great script by O'Brien to start. Baltimore wanted to come out and blitz Keenum and we got them on their heels with a deep ball and some wildcat (which we have not shown at all until now). Holding penalty killed us though.

B5ZUJ3pIQAAiq0J.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B5ZUJ3pIQAAiq0J.jpg

Hope the defense shows up like last week......looking good so far......not getting my hopes up yet though.

Back