Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Baltimore Ravens @ Houston Texans. 12/21. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

Oh, screw the half time announcers so dismissive of the texans. They said "bad news is the ravens stunk up the first half, but the good news is they have the 2nd half to play better and beat these crappy Texans."

Not a direct quote byt that's the jist.

That was very good game. Defense did well and OB called a good game.
Also Watt for MVP!:swatter:

Around the AFC: Miami just safety'd Minnesota to eke out a 37-35 comeback, Pitt beats KC 20-12.

Going to have to plug all this into the playoff machine.

We need Cleveland to win and KC to win next week

And NE

Oh, screw the half time announcers so dismissive of the texans. They said "bad news is the ravens stunk up the first half, but the good news is they have the 2nd half to play better and beat these crappy Texans."

Not a direct quote byt that's the jist.
I caught that too. Screw them.

Have to hand it to BoB, he allowed Keenum to manage the game
without too much on his plate and the Texans win by two scores
after being a 5 pt. dog.

Not easy to do when your starting QB was on another team's
practice squad 7 days ago..

Wow!! I cannot believe the Texans won that game! I bet Bullock has a sore leg next week! Ugly wins sure do feel better than those "moral victory" defeats!!

Ok, I'm back on the :koolaid: The Texans win out and everything falls into place for the Texans to get in the playoffs!

Great game, our defense is incredible.

Case really didn't look that great but not terrible.

Playoffs are alive!

****ing Colts getting their asses handed to them. Can't believe we lost to this overrated team twice.

Division could have easily been ours.

Agreed the announcers sucked. Red zone problems must be fixed if we plan to be a championship team. Loved watching our D destroy the Ravens. JJ$$

It's a sad state of affair when Fitz getting hurt was the demise of our offense. But hey from 2 wins to 8 with Larry, Curly, and Moe at QB? I'll take that.

It's a sad state of affair when Fitz getting hurt was the demise of our offense. But hey from 2 wins to 8 with Larry, Curly, and Moe at QB? I'll take that.

There is a lot of up and down play at the QB position around the league...even guys we look at as franchise guys...look at Luck the past couple of weeks, Flacco's horrible performance today, the struggles of virtually every rookie, etc...it's about building a team IMO. I think we bring back the guys we had this year and let them continue to progress in BOB's system...

It's been a better season than I expected. BoB grew a lot as a rookie HC. This team really rallied and took on his tough as nails persona. We left a few wins on the board but considering this was a 2 win team last year that flat out quit, it's really satisfying seeing our guys fight till the bitter end. We need to improve team speed and depth as well as our holes but it looks like BoB has them going in the right direction.

Reactions: JB
It's been a better season than I expected. BoB grew a lot as a rookie HC. This team really rallied and took on his tough as nails persona. We left a few wins on the board but considering this was a 2 win team last year that flat out quit, it's really satisfying seeing our guys fight till the bitter end. We need to improve team speed and depth as well as our holes but it looks like BoB has them going in the right direction.

Well said. Agree with everything you said

That's all well and good. Doesn't mean we can't discuss the circumstances around it.
Just saying that most often teams with top quarterbacks get the furthest. I would take any of the quarterbacks going to the playoffs right now then anyone on the team now.

Just saying that most often teams with top quarterbacks get the furthest. I would take any of the quarterbacks going to the playoffs right now then anyone on the team now.

J.J. is very disappointed in you :swatter:

Last three years, Big Ben didn't go far at all. Without Le'Veon Bell tearing it up this year, it could've been four in a row.

Flacco didn't go very far last year & without that dominating defense, he may not go very far this year.

Andy Dalton... may turn into something special, but right now, I'm fine with him not being on our team.

Brady, Manning... old as heck, but yeah, I'd take them.

There are only so many "special" QBs in this league. The rest of us have to make due with what we've got & hope we catch those special guys on the day they will lose.

I hope we play New England in September next year, don't want no part of them in December.

Last three years, Big Ben didn't go far at all. Without Le'Veon Bell tearing it up this year, it could've been four in a row.

Flacco didn't go very far last year & without that dominating defense, he may not go very far this year.

Andy Dalton... may turn into something special, but right now, I'm fine with him not being on our team.

Brady, Manning... old as heck, but yeah, I'd take them.

There are only so many "special" QBs in this league. The rest of us have to make due with what we've got & hope we catch those special guys on the day they will lose.

I hope we play New England in September next year, don't want no part of them in December.

Don't burst the kids bubble

debbie-downer.jpg

just think, kub/har were licking their chops knowing case was at qb. blitz blitz case can't read it.

and here keenum with the quick throws and defense gives the ravens a reversal.

****ing Colts getting their asses handed to them. Can't believe we lost to this overrated team twice.

Division could have easily been ours.

Indy is feeling what it is like to be against the officiating in a game. Dallas will get more calls go their way and I am sure Indy is not used to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back