Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Bad boys (Texans) Vs. Bad Girls (Cowboys) Prediction!!!!!

Vinny said:
I can't think of anything I'd love to see more than an all-Texas Super Bowl.

I can think of a few things.

1. The Texans cheerleader locker room when its time to "suit up"
2. The Texans cheerleaders showers when its time to "clean up"
3. Another "Wardrobe Malfunction" at the SB involving Britney and Pam Anderson in some way.
and going back into the realm of sports....
4. The Texans, Astros, and Rockets all winning their perspective championships in the same year.

and the list goes on and on.

I've seen plenty of naked women, I'd like to see an all-Texas Super Bowl with the good guys on top of course. ;)

Vinny said:
I've seen plenty of naked women, I'd like to see an all-Texas Super Bowl with the good guys on top of course. ;)
Vinny we are talking about the Texans Cheerleaders naked dude....no one wants to see the woman you are talking about. They were probably all in Nashville weren't they. :bag: :taz:

Hate is not the word that should be used there when talking about the Crackboys. But the smack should go on. Thats the way to make things more
interesting. Just don't take things too serious. Think of how it would be in the state of big T if we played each others in the superbowl. Would any one in the whole state be talking about any thing else other than football?

Diehardtexan said:
Vinny we are talking about the Texans Cheerleaders naked dude....no one wants to see the woman you are talking about. They were probably all in Nashville weren't they. :bag: :taz:

Gotta agree there. The Texans Cheerleaders are a cut above the rest I must say, and I believe Max Kellerman of I,Max said something to that extent awhile back. Not sure you'll be too popular among the women of Nashville though Diehardtexan. Texas women are the best though :thumbup

texasguy346 said:
Gotta agree there. The Texans Cheerleaders are a cut above the rest I must say, and I believe Max Kellerman of I,Max said something to that extent awhile back. Not sure you'll be too popular among the women of Nashville though Diehardtexan. Texas women are the best though :thumbup
Trust me I had my share of texas wemen and they are the best :bowdown:. Yeah I hope they don't have computers in Nashville or I'm in deep Dallas ****.

My prediction is that the Texans will score 3 in the first,shut out the Cowboys for the first, and a TD on the first play of the second quarter on a pass from Carr to Gaff. Other than that I'm a little fuzzy. I must let my psychic abilities recharge before making further predictions.

Back