Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Babin the key to our season

After watching AJs rookie performance I wouldn't consider him a sleeper. I think he's a legit starting fantasy WR this season.

We know it will be tough at times for Jason as a rookie to adjust to the NFL and learn this defense but like you, I think he has the potential to be very good. He'll have to play run-stopper, pass-rusher, and drop into coverage from time to time against NFL talent so my guess is that it's not going to be easy for him right away. Hopefully, he settles in and becomes the impact player we need him to be. He needs to be very good to justify the Day 1 move we made to get him.

Welcome aboard.

I agree about Johnson being a solid starter....however I fair from the land of the Lions....as far as the Fantasy leagues go up here....Johnson flys under the radar. He will be a GREAT 4th or 5th rounder. I play in a 16 team league, starting:
2 QB
2 RB
3 WR
1 TE
1 K
1 DEF
1 Utility Player

Draft gets tough for everyone, but its a format I would suggest to anyone looking for a competetive 16 team league, no more, no less.

WMUBroncos said:
On and off the field the guy is a class act, bottomline.

That is the kinda guys the Texans covet.

Onto the fantasy side of this topic(s) :rolleyes: IMO, this year johnson will be a great #3 WR for any fantasy team. He could even beat out your #2 WR. He is poised to have a breakout year. And he is the goto guy in the air for Houston.

Welcome aboard WMUBroncos

Back