Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Antonio Smith article - very good

m5kwatts

Veteran
http://www.examiner.com/x-1519-Hous...8-Texans-might-have-found-themselves-a-keeper

For those who check PFT daily might have seen this in the sunday one-liners

These are the tidbits you probably haven't read a million times already:

Smith is also very confident. He told our Jong Lee of ESPN radio after Wednesday's first day on the field. He says that people who critic size his pash rushing ability aren't paying attention.

"I'm always in the backfield," Smith said. "Pass rushing starts from the snap of the ball. All you critics -- check your film work."
Smith does get good penetration. He will also be playing across from an impact pass-rusher, so it's not a stretch to expect Smith to have his best season yet.

Thanks for info. I m still cautious on Smith but wish him well. I'm thinking he does not have to have a lot of sacks to earn his $. Just get close enough to QB to force other team to take some pressure off Mario. Now if Okoye gets back to his rookie year and some one takes over the other tackle spot, we could be in pretty good shape.

Not to criticize but it is the cize of the heart of the dog er critic, not the cize of the critic that we should be critic cizing here. If the critic has a good heart and offends you with the criti cisms, just relax and know that a good heart is a pure heart and he/she means well. I move on to the next challenge for my English pronunciation and spellen expertise or is it expertize? Anyway, Next!

Not to criticize but it is the cize of the heart of the dog er critic, not the cize of the critic that we should be critic cizing here. If the critic has a good heart and offends you with the criti cisms, just relax and know that a good heart is a pure heart and he/she means well. I move on to the next challenge for my English pronunciation and spellen expertise or is it expertize? Anyway, Next!

Spelling and grammar errors are one thing... but "critic size" is something entirely different. Believe me, I'm not the guy who calls people on stuff like that... but that's different.

:hmmm:

I happen to think that Mario's sack #s will increase. If you go back and look at last year's games where Mario had a sack, you will see that alot of his came when someone on the other side managed to find a way to get pressure. When the QB moves up in the pocket, Mario has such closing speed to get the sack.

This should be fun.

Spelling and grammar errors are one thing... but "critic size" is something entirely different. Believe me, I'm not the guy who calls people on stuff like that... but that's different.
I hear you Chris. I too have nothing else to do but watch for one letter to be typed out of place or not needed. I am still trying to figure out if "critic size" kept me from understanding the article. Oh, wait I saw who was doing the "critic size" and did not read the article. Now, I can try to spend some time discovering how this was different.

Hopefully we'll see teams picking their poison. Deal with Mario by shutting out everyone or shut out Mario and deal with everyone. Either way, I think our defense may start to look up this season....

I'm gonna wait to get excited about the defense until I see these guys move around and play little bit...

I think they have a chance to be really good, but we'll see...

Hopefully we'll see teams picking their poison. Deal with Mario by shutting out everyone or shut out Mario and deal with everyone. Either way, I think our defense may start to look up this season....
I suggest a rooting team of fans to cheer Okoye on and another group to scream at Travis as that motivated him(somewhat) when Kubes "talked" to him last season. The D doesn't have to improve very much to be a whole lot better. Guys like Reeves, Duane Brown and Wilson should have good season with a year behind them. Others like Bennett, Tim Bulman, Okoye and DR could also have very good years.

Back