Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Announcement playoff watch party in san antonio.

spurstexanstros

Texans Rising
The Houston Texans Fan Club of San Antonio will be having a watch party for the Texans' playoff game this Saturday. The Event will be hosted by EPSN 1250 the Zone and the HTFCSA will be there as well. The Event will be this Saturday 3:00 at the Buffalo Wild Wings at De Zavala. Both the Zone and the fan club will be giving away Texans goodies and gear (possible playoff merch). Evnthough its on national broadcast and Free Tv .I encourage yall to show up by 3:00 to get seats and root for the Texans. FAN CLUB NOTE: I strongly suggest you wear Texans gear to event(pics will be taken)...giveaways are first come first served and a limited supply.

Sounds awesome. I will be traveling up to Austin for the weekend so I will watch it there.

p.s. San Antonio sports radio is killing me. They would rather talk about Spurs reserves and Cowboys offseason than the playoffs and or the Texans.

Here is a quick breakdown of what I hear from these clowns @ 760 and 1250.

2yud0eu.jpg

Sounds awesome. I will be traveling up to Austin for the weekend so I will watch it there.

p.s. San Antonio sports radio is killing me. They would rather talk about Spurs reserves and Cowboys offseason than the playoffs and or the Texans.

2yud0eu.jpg

I can't stand 1250 with their generic crap coverage of HT football. I will tune in every now and then because they claim they are SA's Home of HT Football but yesterday when I turned it on they were arguing about how Romo should wear his cap. Jason has admitted that the only reason he owns Texans gear is because its given to him and he needs something to clean his toilets with. I usually stream Houston stations off my phone but sometimes listen to Taylor on 760. He doesn't talk HT but he nor his station promote that they do and I like his takes on other topics. He also doesn't let callers hijack the show. Chris and Jason are puppets controlled by ESPN and I'd rather hear no coverage at all than what they bring to the table.

Did you hear the Antonio Smith interview? I think it was on Tuesday. Some dude didn't mute his phone and was hacking up a lung and typing away on his keyboard during the entire interview. It was very unprofessional.

I can't stand 1250 with their generic crap coverage of HT football. I will tune in every now and then because they claim they are SA's Home of HT Football but yesterday when I turned it on they were arguing about how Romo should wear his cap. Jason has admitted that the only reason he owns Texans gear is because its given to him and he needs something to clean his toilets with. I usually stream Houston stations off my phone but sometimes listen to Taylor on 760. He doesn't talk HT but he nor his station promote that they do and I like his takes on other topics. He also doesn't let callers hijack the show. Chris and Jason are puppets controlled by ESPN and I'd rather hear no coverage at all than what they bring to the table.

Did you hear the Antonio Smith interview? I think it was on Tuesday. Some dude didn't mute his phone and was hacking up a lung and typing away on his keyboard during the entire interview. It was very unprofessional.

Which Houston stations are you streaming on your phone? How are you doing it? With a downloaded App?

Yeah I heard the AS interview on Tuesday. They blamed the typing and caughing on some other guy. I guess the guy that works on the Texans side and sets the interview up. But I think they made that up. There is no way we can verify. It was INCREDIBLY rude. Typing away. Coughing. At certain points I couldnt understand what AS was saying.

Which Houston stations are you streaming on your phone? How are you doing it? With a downloaded App?

Yeah I heard the AS interview on Tuesday. They blamed the typing and caughing on some other guy. I guess the guy that works on the Texans side and sets the interview up. But I think they made that up. There is no way we can verify. It was INCREDIBLY rude. Typing away. Coughing. At certain points I couldnt understand what AS was saying.

From my phone I use the I <3 Radio app to stream 790 am, that's the only one, I made it sound like there were multiple stations. I guess its the sister station of 760 here in SA. I stream 610 from my comp at work sometimes. I should have been more clear.

2yud0eu.jpg

Make sure you go to Lavaca Street Bar and hang with the Austin Texans fan club.

From my phone I use the I <3 Radio app to stream 790 am, that's the only one, I made it sound like there were multiple stations. I guess its the sister station of 760 here in SA. I stream 610 from my comp at work sometimes. I should have been more clear.

Did a little googling. Android, check out the CBS Houston app. It has streaming for sports radio 610 and talk 650.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mylocaltv.kikk

I heart radio for 740am.

anyways.... back to topic.

The Houston Texans Fan club of San Antonio will be having a watch party to go along with the ESPN 1250 the Zone watch party. THE HTFCSA will be giving out Texans Playoff t-shirts to the first 30 who show up, (and throughout the game) We also have some other great stuff to give away. So I look forward to seeing yall there, COme find me my name is mike and I will be wearing a number 56 Jersey. I am really tall and my name is mike and we will have Texans fan club s signage. See yall there go Texans.

Back