Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Andre Johnson is the best WR in the NFL

Steve Smith - CAR
Terry Holt - STL
Marvin Harrison - IND
Terrell Owens - DAL
Chad Johnson - CIN
5 way tie at 6 with Andre Johnson, Boldin and Fitz.

I am in agreement here...Although a Texan fan to the core I appreciate Boldin and Fitz. I have always liked Chad Johnson, but he is attracting more than his share of attention this year opening up Houshmandzadeh. Lots of Young guys and new faces stepping up so far, but I am glad AJ is having the year he is having thus far, knock on wood and I look forward to watching him roll on to a Pro Bowl Year.

We just need 1 more wideout to step it up to make the defense worry about more than AJ and Emo.

I definitely think AJ is on his way to becoming a top-3 receiver (I find it very difficult to place a single player at #1 when talking about the top 3), but I dont' think he's there yet. He just hasn't been dominant over defenses long enough quite yet for my liking to rate him higher than Marvin Harrison, Steve Smith and Chad Johnson. Stats aren't everything; I just think he needs one more year under his belt before he breaks that upper-echelon.

bah i wish i was back in houston. last time i visited a new neighbor had moved into the house next to my dads. and i kid you not it was ANDRE JOHNSON! first time ive even been jealous of my dad lol

bah i wish i was back in houston. last time i visited a new neighbor had moved into the house next to my dads. and i kid you not it was ANDRE JOHNSON! first time ive even been jealous of my dad lol

The players all live somewhere.

Sounds pretty cool. :shades:

The thing I really like about AJ is that he is a complete receiver. Yes, he has had some problems with drops, but he is also capable of making that incredible catch that changes a game (jump ball on Sunday, against the Chiefs back in 04, etc). He has the speed and ablility to beat his man deep, can take it over the middle, gets great YAC and is a good blocker. Basicaly, he can do it all and when Carr has time, it seems the other team cant stop him (I swear everytime he droped back to pass against Washington he threw it to AJ). Keep it up Dre.

I thinks it depends on your perspective, If you ask me who the best recievers in the league are overall, I would say marvin harrison, tory holt, terrel owens, but if you ask me who is the best reciever right now then guys like AJ, steve smith, boldin, chad johnson. steve smith never was my pick for top reciever but he's off to a great start. chad johnson is not as gifted as AJ but has a little more consistency in the crunch. if AJ can keep the drops down on 3rd down he will be one of the best IMHO.

NO RANDY MOSS???:confused:
meh, not anymore. he doesn't care at all anymore. during the browns games on sunday, there were several plays where he was actually THROWN the ball, and didn't really make an attempt at the ball. it's one thing to dog it when it's a running play away from you, but this is something else. he just doesn't care. although he did have a TD, so....who knows.

Back