Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

All UT Mock

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
1. Xavier Worthy, Tank x2
2. J.T. Sanders All around TE, better blocker than any TE currently on the team.
3. T'Vondre Sweat, We've talked about him
4. Jahade Barron, play maker can play safety or nickle CB.
4. Byron Murphy, Part of what makes the Horns so hard to run against
7. Keiland Robinson, 3rd down RB with hands and big play ability
7. Jordan Whittington, slot WR, good hands, strong blocker, strong run after catch.

You could do a lot worse than this draft if you were Caserio.

Thoughts, I just wanted to do a different kind of mock instead of the PFF/Fanspeak generated mocks. I would bring Hunter home in FA and sign Dillon in FA

Re-sign
Cashman
Rankins
King

All the WR talent that this class has, and you want Worthy? In the first?

I get it, it is a theme mock, but I just don't get the Worthy hype. He's probably not even a top 10 receiver in the class (in my opinion- he probably gets overdrafted due to his speed, so he is definitely going to be one of the first 10 WRs drafted) if all the underclassmen come out.

He's also not the same type of receiver as Dell, IMO. I definitely don't get that comparison.

Reactions: JB
Mitchell over Worthy. Too much upside with Mitchell, who could very well go mid-late 1st.

I also take Murphy over Sweat due to potential. Murphy has the talent to be a very good 3-tech. Which is more important than a two gapper like Sweat.

Also like Sanders at TE. The Texans may need a TE more than a WR this offseason.

Mitchell over Worthy. Too much upside with Mitchell, who could very well go mid-late 1st.

I also take Murphy over Sweat due to potential. Murphy has the talent to be a very good 3-tech. Which is more important than a two gapper like Sweat.

Also like Sanders at TE. The Texans may need a TE more than a WR this offseason.
I would like all 3 of those

1. Xavier Worthy, Tank x2
2. J.T. Sanders All around TE, better blocker than any TE currently on the team.
3. T'Vondre Sweat, We've talked about him
4. Jahade Barron, play maker can play safety or nickle CB.
4. Byron Murphy, Part of what makes the Horns so hard to run against
7. Keiland Robinson, 3rd down RB with hands and big play ability
7. Jordan Whittington, slot WR, good hands, strong blocker, strong run after catch.

You could do a lot worse than this draft if you were Caserio.

Thoughts, I just wanted to do a different kind of mock instead of the PFF/Fanspeak generated mocks. I would bring Hunter home in FA and sign Dillon in FA

Re-sign
Cashman
Rankins
King

Back