Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

All post game videos and tweets

great win i love the texans and cj but im kinda curious on how we will do in baltimore in a cold weather game isnt the celevand defesne on paper better then the ravens ....????? i wonder how cj will do ...???

Hey fellas long time member here and resident Ravens fans, it looks like we’ll be seeing each other again. I’m so glad the Texans are good again and win or lose against the Ravens, Cj Stroud is the truth and if Houston gets a game breaker at WR or TE if Dell is the guy, my goodness, there doesn’t seem to be much of a ceiling. And you will have him for cheap for 5 years it’s a rarity but I feel like if Houston went on a shopping spree and put most on 4 or 5 year deals and sort of pushed in the chips, they could get a SB. I think honestly we’re seeing Houston’s floor with CJ Stroud right now, it’s only up imo. What a time to be a Texans fan.

As to the question no, they weren’t. They allowed less yards, and were .8% better on third down, that’s it. Baltimore is the best in points allowed by about a field goal a game, and over the last 8 weeks more than that. Lead the league in sacks and turnovers as well by a decent margin. It’s the first defense ever to have the triple crown of points, sacks, turnovers. So I would say Baltimores is better by a measurable degree, but some might want to argue the point.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Back