Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

All post game videos and tweets

Same thing I've been saying. Texans have a legit WR1 and WR2 in Collins and Dell.....they'll be even better come the 2024 season. What the Texans are missing, an amazing SWR. Metchie may never be that person so I'm all for finding a complimentary piece in a veteran or drafting someone like WR- Roman Wilson (Michigan) to be that missing piece.

Same thing I've been saying. Texans have a legit WR1 and WR2 in Collins and Dell.....they'll be even better come the 2024 season. What the Texans are missing, an amazing SWR. Metchie may never be that person so I'm all for finding a complimentary piece in a veteran or drafting someone like WR- Roman Wilson (Michigan) to be that missing piece.
If you thought Thomas and Nabers were on close to the same level as Chase/Jefferson would you draft one of them at 1-23. That's what happened when Chase was drafted high and Jefferson fell. I could see the same thing happening with Nabers/Thomas.

I thought Dell was the slot.

Still, wouldn't bother me one bit if Nico & Dell were the 2nd & 3rd best WRs on the roster.

Reminds me of Sean Mcvay. Give him a random play from a game and he can break it down in detail. That photographic memory recollection is very special. Genius level stuff for their profession. Glad we got our wunderkind.

Just like the draft, you gotta take FA as it comes. The value was in defense, we should not be paying out the money the Titans paid for Calvin Ridley.

The funny thing about the Calvin Ridley signing is for that kind of money they could have kept AJ Brown. The contracts aren’t that far off I don’t think.

Desperate teams sign mediocre players to absurd contracts.

Back