Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

All aboard the AJ McCarron train

Well I guess this answers that question.

I am not sure how I feel about the decision.

I love the decision. These Texans still need to learn how to start a game.

I doubt they'll play much. If I were him, I'd tell them score a TD on the first drive & you're done for the day.

That way they can feel like they "won" before sitting down for the playoff run.

Things could suddenly change based on the Chiefs. They win lots of folks sit most of the game. They lose, most play most of the game. The only one I would pull quickly for sure is DW4.

CnD’s injury report is top heavy with our top players struggling through injuries at the back end of the season.
Watson and Fuller both have compensatory injuries to ones they’ve played through.
Hopkins has worsened after playing through flu.
Hyde visibly limping last weekend.
Who knows what state Tunsil is in.
McKinney just getting through the concussion protocol (pretty sure a high risk of lower limb injury on return from concussion).
So all the offensive talent is banged up and needing rest and a key chip in the D who’s backup is already lost for the season.

Have you met Steelbtexan?

No he hasn't

And there's no QB controversy.

Just because I dont think DW$ can win a championship doesn't mean I dont think DW4 shouldn't be the starting QB. Your posts are so predictable.

I do find it hilarious hat the only time the Texans score a TD on their 1st drive all season is with McCarron at QB.

Has Buttchin told AJ McCarron that he will be a 3rd sting QB all his life like he did with Case Keenum?? LMAOOOOO

No he hasn't

And there's no QB controversy.

Just because I dont think DW$ can win a championship doesn't mean I dont think DW4 shouldn't be the starting QB. Your posts are so predictable.

I do find it hilarious hat the only time the Texans score a TD on their 1st drive all season is with McCarron at QB.
My posts are predictable? Lmao good one

Say what you will about AJ, but he looked pretty comfortable in the pocket to me. Made good decisions and threw a good ball.

He wasn't an embarrassment for sure. I'm not going to sit here and say we'll be alright if something happens to DW4, but he came in and was respectable. Gotta remember he was working with 2nd string weapons as well. His 1st start in 4 years, and he didn't have that deer in headlights look.

He wasn't an embarrassment for sure. I'm not going to sit here and say we'll be alright if something happens to DW4, but he came in and was respectable. Gotta remember he was working with 2nd string weapons as well. His 1st start in 4 years, and he didn't have that deer in headlights look.
He's a veteran and has proven to be solid previously. I didn't expect anything worse. He's a good backup and would love to extend him. My worry is a team signing him to be a stopgap starter.

He wasn't an embarrassment for sure. I'm not going to sit here and say we'll be alright if something happens to DW4, but he came in and was respectable. Gotta remember he was working with 2nd string weapons as well.

I'd have liked to have seen him go downfield more. You know, try to win. Looked like we were trying to run the clock out after our first possession.

Back