Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

AJ Trade

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
With the recent injury new on AJ I'm looking to trade him. I'm in a 12 man League and my team is

QB: Cutler and Campbell(had Leinart to start)
RB-Willy Parker, Bush, Fred Taylor, Selvin Young, Michael Bennett
WR-Roy Williams, AJ, Brandon Marshall, Santonio Holmes, DJ Hackett

So basically with that knowledge you can see i'm weak at QB. I'm 4-2. I've been offered Griese and Javon Walker for AJ. Hurt guy for hurt guy and a QB that throws 40 times right now. Would you do this?

I'm also thinking of throwing out an offer of AJ for Brees straight up. I think with their schedule Brees will get hot

With the recent injury new on AJ I'm looking to trade him. I'm in a 12 man League and my team is

QB: Cutler and Campbell(had Leinart to start)
RB-Willy Parker, Bush, Fred Taylor, Selvin Young, Michael Bennett
WR-Roy Williams, AJ, Brandon Marshall, Santonio Holmes, DJ Hackett

So basically with that knowledge you can see i'm weak at QB. I'm 4-2. I've been offered Griese and Javon Walker for AJ. Hurt guy for hurt guy and a QB that throws 40 times right now. Would you do this?

I'm also thinking of throwing out an offer of AJ for Brees straight up. I think with their schedule Brees will get hot

No. AJ should be back before Walker & any QB for Chicago is a risk.

No. AJ should be back before Walker & any QB for Chicago is a risk.

Would you offer him for Brees?I just don't see AJ being back before our bye week. Just me but I'm guessing here.

And I'm not high on Griese really..just going over an offer that a bro in law threw out.

See if you can get something more than Griese if you just go for a player for player trade. Maybe getting a Kitna or Big Ben in return for AJ. If all the trades don't pan out you could always pick up Derek Anderson from the Browns to add a little depth to your QB position. If you do trade AJ though you might look into adding Chris Henry of the Bengals if he hasn't been picked up yet in your league. He should be coming off in Week 9 I believe. You'd only have to stash him for a week or two before he'd start giving you a return on your investment.

Would you offer him for Brees?I just don't see AJ being back before our bye week. Just me but I'm guessing here.

And I'm not high on Griese..just going over an offer.

I might wait another week to see if the real Brees was last week or the previous games.

But if you do it you should be alright with Brees & Campbell at QB.

See if you can get something more than Griese if you just go for a player for player trade. Maybe getting a Kitna or Big Ben in return for AJ. If all the trades don't pan out you could always pick up Derek Anderson from the Browns to add a little depth to your QB position. If you do trade AJ though you might look into adding Chris Henry of the Bengals if he hasn't been picked up yet in your league. He should be coming off in Week 9 I believe. You'd only have to stash him for a week or two before he'd start giving you a return on your investment.

I like the Henry idea. My problem is that people have hoarded QBs in this 12 man league and I got screwed on the waiver wire with backups. I could still pick up Warner and hope his arm holds up. I'm not sure if I'll keep Cutler and drop Campbell. I just don't like Cutler right now. Anderson is on a team already and the guy tried to get too much.

Walker is having knee surgery today. MIGHT be back in a month or so. I'm actually about to drop him flat out.

Walker is having knee surgery today. MIGHT be back in a month or so. I'm actually about to drop him flat out.

Yeah I think I might make an AJ offer for a guy like Brees or someone like that and hope they continue to come around. By the time he is back I don't want to be middle of the pack and fighting. I think I can get by with Roy W and Marshall or Santonio too.

Back