Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

A question for the Mods

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Could we have seperate forum for the XFL since we have an iron in the fire on this one? Maybe under the section "Great Fans of the Houston Texans" we could have a "Roughnecks Talk" forum? Just an idea, it would be convenient there and noticeable. There's probably at least about a half dozen folks or so that would probably be posting in it during their season.

Basically just about anyplace you can throw in a separate forum for folks to create their own Roughneck related threads would be nice. :)

Or, put it in the "Football Talk" section if we don't want to pollute the Texans section with the XFL. LOL

Last edited:
I seriously doubt we need a separate forum. IMO we don’t even need separate baseball, basketball, hockey forums as everything seems to go into pretty much 1 thread.

Just my 2 cents.

I seriously doubt we need a separate forum. IMO we don’t even need separate baseball, basketball, hockey forums as everything seems to go into pretty much 1 thread.

Just my 2 cents.

Everything doesn't just go into 1 thread and those sub forums are needed as baseball message boards have basically vanished.. The best baseball and basketball forums are on NFL football boards, not every team has a fan run board (like this board) like "clutchfans" and SBnation has monopolized MLB boards and their boards aren't real boards at all.

If the XFL actually becomes established and takes off, I'm sure then they'll have a sub forum, but until then the post will probably just go into a "Roughnecks inaugural season thread".. I do like their name and logo a hell of a lot better than our NFL team, which is sad. But everything that team does is sad.

Last edited:
Everything doesn't just go into 1 thread and those sub forums are needed as baseball message boards have basically vanished.. The best baseball and basketball forums are on NFL football boards, not every team has a fan run board (like this board) like "clutchfans" and SBnation has monopolized MLB boards and their boards aren't real boards at all.

If the XFL actually becomes established and takes off, I'm sure then they'll have a sub forum, but until then the post will probably just go into a "Roughnecks inaugural season thread".. I do like their name and logo a hell of a lot better than our NFL team, which is sad. But everything that team does is sad.

Page 1 of the baseball forum dates back to 2015.
Page 1 of the basketball forum dates to 2014.
Hockey and Soccer each to 2011.
There were TWO THREADS started in the basketball forum in 2019.

That could all just be in Other Sports and you still wouldn't fill the 1st page with current threads.

Reactions: JB
Page 1 of the baseball forum dates back to 2015.
Page 1 of the basketball forum dates to 2014.
Hockey and Soccer each to 2011.
There were TWO THREADS started in the basketball forum in 2019.

That could all just be in Other Sports and you still wouldn't fill the 1st page with current threads.

Ya, I guess you're right.

I dunno about u guys but I am a huge supporter of most stuff from McMahon and will be very much into the XFL. So if there is gonna b a dedicated forum 4 the xfl I have no probs volunteering 2 mod that forum, just PM me.

Back