Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**** A BUNCH OF OVERATED DENNIS RODMAN AKA dw4

welsh texan

You may say I’m a dreamer but I’m not the only one
Who didn't feel that lump in their throat the minute they saw OB going for a fake punt?
The fake punt was a weird one, they got to the line and waited for an age before snapping the ball, gave the D time to get set and pick it up.
Should have been a quick snap to keep them off guard.
Did everybody see the very next punt KC messed up and left the gunner uncovered on the left flank, Texans were too snake bit to take the easy 1st down.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
The fake punt was a weird one, they got to the line and waited for an age before snapping the ball, gave the D time to get set and pick it up.
Should have been a quick snap to keep them off guard.
Did everybody see the very next punt KC messed up and left the gunner uncovered on the left flank, Texans were too snake bit to take the easy 1st down.
Snake bit is the perfect word to describe it. Once that play happened and they lost the ball on their own 30 I knew they were snake bit. I felt the shift even from my cough thousands of miles away. The life of the team was completely sucked out of them at that moment.

Earl34

Hall of Fame
Lets get rid of him and let OB go on another QB search.

I had fun during that era.
Sometimes, I read this forum and I actually wish this would happen. IMHO, I don't think there is any QB in the NFL that can consistently run O'Brien's version of this offense. The overall scheme and play calling will always handicap the QB.

Sometimes, we deserve the coach we have.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Get rid of both of them.

Use the draft picks to get Herbert or Love.

Both throw with greater accuracy and anticipation.