Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

9th Annual TexansTalk FFL

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

It looks like we have 9 out of 10 that have auto-renewed for the league. I have emailed the 1 that hasn't joined yet.

Waiting List -

If you would like to join the waiting list, please email me at Rockets34Life at gmail dot com. If I don't hear back them by 8/30/18 12AM CST, I will go off the waiting list of emails in order and fill the spots. If the waiting list doesn't fill out the spot, then the league will be made public to fill the last spot.

So from now until 1st day of drafting, I will update this thread of which leagues are still open and which leagues are closed.

The league has been updated with the draft day and time.

---------

So I was thinking.....should we mix things up or leave everything the same? I wanted to see what my fellow league members have to say.......or we can leave everything like it is and get this party started!

Suggestions -

1) What do you think about removing a WR position to make it just 2?
2) If you are down for question 1, what do you think instead to change WR/RB to WR/RB/TE or WR/RB/TE/QB?
3) Should we remove the K position?
4) Should we reduce the D position from 4 to 3?

One change will be made.....removing two bench spots. I think there are too many, but that could change with my suggestions. Let me know what you guys think.....

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
Just got word that the last person to join won't be joining this season.

If anyone wants to grab the last spot, please email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com. Please let me know by 8/30/18 12AM CST before I open it up to the Yahoo public.

Derrick

Noob
Just got word that the last person to join won't be joining this season.

If anyone wants to grab the last spot, please email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com. Please let me know by 8/30/18 12AM CST before I open it up to the Yahoo public.
I sent you an email

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
So you guys know I've been sending out messages to verify if everyone is committed to playing this season.

As of right now, 7 are confirmed to play throughout the season. Still waiting on 3 to reply back to me.

As of now and after midnight, if you guys know of anyone who is wanting to play serious throughout the entire season, email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com.

If I don't get any requests via email or PM from here to join, I'm removing who didn't reply back to me and opening it up to the Yahoo public. I rather go with the public than bums who just want to sit on the sidelines.

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
Liquor Pigs (drae27) replied and is good to go. Still waiting on JJ SWATT team (Amin) and Houston Texans team (Gary).

If nothing by midnight, I will remove them from the league. If by noon tomorrow I don't get any requests from here to fill their spots, it's being opened to the Yahoo Public.

Texan4Ever

All Pro
Texans34Life,

I just got back from out of country (no email access). I think you're done for this year but can I be considered for next year?

I usually play every year but missed your deadline. Can I be considered next year? I'm JJ SWATT Team. Thanks man!

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
Texans34Life,

I just got back from out of country (no email access). I think you're done for this year but can I be considered for next year?

I usually play every year but missed your deadline. Can I be considered next year? I'm JJ SWATT Team. Thanks man!
No wonder I never heard from you. :)

You're in luck. If you still want to play, the draft is tonight at 8pm. Email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com and I will send you the invite link if you are interested.