Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

7th Annual TexansTalk FFL

Texans34Life

I BLEED TEXANS!
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

Last Season Players -

Looks like this is something new with Yahoo this year, but as soon as I renewed the league, everyone is automatically joined into the league. If you are not able to participate this season, let me know and I will remove you from the league.

The deadline for last season's players to let me know if they want to leave is 8/30/16, 12AM CST.

Waiting List -

I will also start a waiting list. If you would like to join the waiting list, please email me at Rockets34Life at gmail dot com. If I don't have them filled by 8/30/16, 12AM CST, I will go off the waiting list in order and fill the spots. If the waiting list doesn't fill out the spots, then the leagues will be made public.

So from now until 1st day of drafting, I will update this thread of which leagues are still open and which leagues are closed.

Last edited:
I don't remember if I'm in this one. If not, I would be interested.

Same as Santo.. I'm pretty sure I was in a 2014 league, don't know if this one or not and don't remember last year

Gents, with this new Yahoo format this season, it looks like it auto renews everyone back into the league. But I checked this morning and it looks like I have 1 slot available.

santo, if you are still interested, please email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite. If you're not interested, PM or post here and I'll move onto to JB.

Reactions: JB
Gents, with this new Yahoo format this season, it looks like it auto renews everyone back into the league. But I checked this morning and it looks like I have 1 slot available.

santo, if you are still interested, please email me at rockets34life at gmail dot com and I'll send you an invite. If you're not interested, PM or post here and I'll move onto to JB.
I'm Interested... Hook a brother up

Any room left. I just now saw this note about the league.
And I check the new post list everyday a couple of times a day. :(

Back