Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2nd Annual ORANGE LOT Chili Cook off!

FILO_girl

I'm not here
Can you bring it?
The best bowl of red, that is! :cool:

2nd Annual Orange Lot Chili Cook off is planned for December 30th, near Pole #8. Requirements are:
Orange Lot tailgater
It is some sort of chili (interpretations welcome)
Can be cooked off site, warmed up at competition
Wolf brand chili will be automatically disqualified (quelle horror!)

The tradition was born last season and FILO Doc is the current reigning trophy holder. He is embellishing it with his touch, as each year something new has to be added to it before handing it off. Like HEB, you can't win back to back years! So, instead of entering...Doc will be 1 of the judges, along with Don (our beloved lot cop) and 3 randomly chosen folks.

The prize is the trophy, that you are to proudly display at your tailgate until next season's competition. You must embellish it with one new item before handing off to the 2008 winner.

Entries must be submitted at 10am! Sharing is encouraged!

We have several competitors who have pledged to bring it on the 30th, the more the merrier! Come on Orange Lotters!!!! The only hitch in the gitalong is that if you do not party in Orange next season, the trophy must be turned back over to FILO Doc to be awarded to another Orange Lotter in the next competition. ORANGE LOT RULES!

Any questions, PM FILO girl. Yes, I will be bringing the infamous Kitty Litter Cake....:shades:

Feel free to bring some of the competition samples down to Platinum to be consumed......err... I mean "judged"!

:texflag:

Can you bring it?The best bowl of red, that is!* :cool: 2nd Annual Orange Lot Chili Cook off is planned for December 30th, near Pole #8. Requirements are:Orange Lot tailgater It is some sort of chili (interpretations welcome)Can be cooked off site, warmed up at competitionWolf brand chili will be automatically disqualified (quelle horror!)The tradition was born last season and FILO Doc is the current reigning trophy holder.* He is embellishing it with his touch, as each year something new has to be added to it before handing it off.* Like HEB, you can't win back to back years!* So, instead of entering...Doc will be 1 of the judges, along with Don (our beloved lot cop) and 3 randomly chosen folks.* The prize is the trophy, that you are to proudly display at your tailgate until next season's competition.* You must embellish it with one new item before handing off to the 2008 winner.* Entries must be submitted at 10am! Sharing is encouraged!We have several competitors who have pledged to bring it on the 30th, the more the merrier!* Come on Orange Lotters!!!!* The only hitch in the gitalong is that if you do not party in Orange next season, the trophy must be turned back over to FILO Doc to be awarded to another Orange Lotter in the next competition.* ORANGE LOT RULES!Any questions, PM FILO girl.* Yes, I will be bringing the infamous Kitty Litter* Cake....:shades:
OMG I'll be there. Is it before or after the game? I don't want to miss this. I can't wait this aught to be really fun. See you all then. Say hi to Doc for me and tell him I really am looking forward to seeing you all out there. Thanks so much. *

Back