Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2023 College transfer portal and draft declarations

Former Texas QB Hudson Card commits to Purdue, sources say
Sources: Wake Forest QB Sam Hartman to enter transfer portal
Maryland TE CJ Dippre announces he's transferring to Alabama

link

The NFL will then announce a full list of underclassmen that have declared for the 2023 NFL Draft and meet the criteria on January 20, 2023. An individual has to be three years removed from high school before they can declare for the draft, so underclassmen can include players who have completed their junior or redshirt sophomore season.

CJ Stroud's decision not only impacts the NFL but also the 2 other scholarship QBs on the OSU rooster. One is backup Kyle McCord, a former 5 star recruit, who played 3 seasons and won 3 state championships with Marvin Harrison Jr in high school. I wonder if he didn't hit the transfer portal like Quinn Ewers and Jack Miller because he thinks he will get a shot in 2023.

CJ Stroud's decision not only impacts the NFL but also the 2 other scholarship QBs on the OSU rooster. One is backup Kyle McCord, a former 5 star recruit, who played 3 seasons and won 3 state championships with Marvin Harrison Jr in high school. I wonder if he didn't hit the transfer portal like Quinn Ewers and Jack Miller because he thinks he will get a shot in 2023.

This is why I see this as one big publicity stunt.

A player wouldn’t risk the opportunity to make 20+ million dollars and open himself to the risk of losing that money by injury or poor performance or increased competition.

This was all to get his name trending.

Former LSU QB Walker Howard announces transfer to Ole Miss

Official list of underclassmen granted eligibility for 2023 NFL draft.

Not seeing Tuli Tuipulotu, Layden Robinson or Sedrick VanPran.
Maryland QB Taulia Tagovailoa to return for 2023 season
Georgia Bulldogs' Sedrick Van Pran returning for 2023 season

link

Back